Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 7:23 PM
Default How do i move my Household without losing connection with others outside of my household??
So i want to move my household to a new world, but i don't want to lose connections with other sims. Ex; family and friends outside of the household.

If there is a cheat or mod to fix this, plzz tell me! Thank you
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 8:51 PM
It's name is: Porter

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 10:27 AM Last edited by Wunderkind : 11th Jan 2016 at 10:30 AM. Reason: forgot something
Or you could use NRAAS Traveller to travel to the new world and make your stay permament. You can attend your job, live there as long as you like and eventually decide to return to your old world. Your relationships with people from your old world stay intact, you can even invite them over long-distance like you would invite people from the vacation worlds. You need either World Adventures for this to work or University because the travel system comes with these expansions. Instructions on how to do this are on Twallan's site, just follow the link ElaineNualle gave you and find the mod Traveller.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 3:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wunderkind
You need either World Adventures for this to work or University because the travel system comes with these expansions. Instructions on how to do this are on Twallan's site, just follow the link ElaineNualle gave you and find the mod Traveller.

As of v86 of Traveler, the WA or Uni EPs are no longer required for that maneuver.
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Traveler+Revision+Notes