Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 9:38 PM
Wasn't this supposed to end in 4 days? When I went to bed at 1:30am after working on my house I had a few days to finish, but this afternoon suddenly it is closed. Was it just because so many people entered?
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 9:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Little.Tart
Wasn't this supposed to end in 4 days? When I went to bed at 1:30am after working on my house I had a few days to finish, but this afternoon suddenly it is closed. Was it just because so many people entered?

I think that's it. There's only something like 3 judges, and already they have over 500 pictures to look through. I'd be losing my mind if I were them! The hard work is appreciated. But post your house in the chat thread because we'd still love to see more houses anyway.
Typical
#28 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 9:48 PM
It was because the limit of 50 entrants was reached - and anyone who was currently building their lot at the time of 50 entrants being reached, still had a few hours to get their entries in.
Test Subject
#29 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 12:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Yeah, it's just pictures right now - if you want to submit the lot, you can do that when the round/contest is over, as a normal lot, just uploading it as if it were, um, a regular lot. Yeah.

So, I am curious...I haven't joined any contests on here before so I'm not sure how it works...I'm not complaining by no means, just trying to figure out why the foundations contest had a couple days left and then seemed to end early...Is there a limit on how many can join when there is a contest? No big deal though...I just wanted to find out for the next time I want to enter one :p....I thought it was a lot of fun and there are some amazing entries... Good luck to those who made it in on time!
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 12:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AnnitaSims
Gosh, that clock over there makes me so anxious!
4 ROUNDS???And what if i participate in the first only?Later i wont be in my gaming pc...!

Haha that clock was so stressing

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#31 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 12:54 AM
Yes, almost all contests have a maximum number of places - you can see the number for any particular contest in the first couple of posts.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 10:04 PM
HP...did you get my email with the foundation attached?

The search for true love goes on...

I'm back and working on some new clothes...check out my work at Creator Feedback
Theorist
#33 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 11:36 PM
Noooooooooooooooooooooo! I was at the beach and completely missed this :'(

I understand the overwhelming amount of interest/not enough judges but it's a shame that entries close so quickly, especially because I doubt that every single entrant will be able to compete all 4 weeks

Hi I'm Paul!
Site Helper
#34 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 6:00 PM
Entrants drop out of every contest. This is a nice change from having to struggle to get 10 contestants, and then having 6 of them drop out. (Or being eliminated in Round 3, only to see the person who was just ahead of you drop out of Round 4.)

My stupid computer ate my pictures, and by the time I had re-taken them the contest was closed. I feel your pain.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#35 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 9:37 PM
I lucked out for once and saw this in time to actually make something for it. :0) I usually miss these kinds of contests.
Test Subject
#36 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 10:50 AM
I'm sad that this isn't for Sims 2
Page 2 of 2