Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#301 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 4:08 PM
About two days after the donation drive started. We want to have fast downloads again!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#302 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 4:28 PM
I hope everything works.I've been downloading by hand and it feels like the other sites with hand download.I think its exercise for me.
Lab Assistant
#303 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 5:04 PM
major i just read on some other forum in here that delphy has ordered the servers so they should be up and faster with in a week, patience young grasshopper
Test Subject
#304 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 1:25 AM
Are there issues with the pictures too? Because when I click on a download, I can read the text the artist wrote, but I can't see the picture of the thing or things they created. Is this just my computer or an issue that's being fixed up?? O.o
Test Subject
#305 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 5:00 AM
well animetard she prolly jus got on the computer and catching up in this stuff....NO NEED TO BE RUDE!

but yes serjb...WE OT ALL THE MONEY WE NEEDED!

WHOORAYYY!!!!
Test Subject
#306 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 10:27 AM Last edited by tiggerypum : 3rd Aug 2007 at 11:04 PM. Reason: cute, not
Quote: Originally posted by uagirlPlayer

but yes serjb...WE OT ALL THE MONEY WE NEEDED!

WHOORAYYY!!!!

Seriously? Boy that was fast.

Get Your Own Box.
Test Subject
#307 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 12:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by animetard
You're a bit late the donations were filled up about a day or two ago.

Oh sorry, I missed the part where I said "I'll get us up to $4080"..I was asking about the donation...
Lab Assistant
#308 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 1:54 PM
Why dont you set up a P2P system then the bandwidth came be spread easily and the costs would be kept down.
Test Subject
#309 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 8:18 PM
I sent donation too. Delphy you and you team make great job and that site is very important. Thank you !!
Scholar
#310 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 8:55 PM
LilyofTheValleyICE, I have the image problem too but just try to refresh it and it's done.

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Field Researcher
#311 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 11:03 PM
Everybody who donated in this and the last donation drive will be getting a little icon (which is different from the simolean) to say thanks.

Oooooooh, I can't wait to see it!!!! Sure hope I remembered to include my username

chocolate fireplace.........mmmmmm.........chocolate

Mene Sakkhet Urseveh
Live Long, and Prosper
Test Subject
#312 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 2:49 PM
Hi I have never written on your site before but I just love your site and when I heard you were upgrading it to allow for better downloads to us happy simmers, I just had to help out.

I have donated for a monthly subscription to modthesims2 because I think it is important to keep your site free. Love all the creators out there as I can not create anything other then houses, thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
#313 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 4:58 PM
I want to donate only I wont use pay-pal give me another way and I will? Sorry for the problem maker lol And I love the site its almost my world being shut in and disabled it makes my days and most nites.You pay no mind to the complaints Most of us think your supper hero here! Yeah for Delphy and all thats help you

[INDENT][B][I]HEY Hey It's Patty another tag along in the sims family
Test Subject
#314 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 12:06 AM
My sister and I absolutely love this site, I wish our financial situation was better in my house because I would definately donate if it was. I am trying to finish my first project (a new career track, which is sadly taking me forever to finish due to a lack of chance card ideas) and I really enjoy the originiality and creativity of everyone here, this is a great site I have recommended to several of my friends.

If you have a dream, don't wait. Act. One of life's little rules, got it memorized? ~Axel, Kingdom Hearts II
Test Subject
#315 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 3:04 PM Last edited by turnstiles : 22nd Sep 2007 at 1:31 PM.
hi!
i'm kinda new with all this, but i wonder what program or something like that i gotta have to install package files because when i downloaded some clothes it didn't work to install the files... i don't really know if this question should be asked here or if it already been asked but i almost beg someone to help me with this. BTW thanks for the tips Delphy
Test Subject
#316 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 3:02 AM
I read down this thread hoping to see if anyone has had downloads that were corrupted so even a rar repair option was useless. Or zip files that when opened were empty? Out of the last say 20 downloads, 17 were unusable. Only here and over the last few weeks have I had this problem. Anyone else experience this? oxoLegion
Test Subject
#317 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 4:06 PM
Excuse me, but the lin that everyone is sending me so i can fix my Q-xpress with the run-time error, is incorrect.
It says, "Sandals, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. If you are trying to access a download, it may have been removed by the Creator or by the Staff for policy violations or a number of other reasons.
2. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account from accessing this area."

mad as a hatter, thin as a dime.
Test Subject
#318 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 3:12 AM Last edited by Ravenjade : 22nd Oct 2007 at 4:30 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Sandals
Excuse me, but the lin that everyone is sending me so i can fix my Q-xpress with the run-time error, is incorrect.

I'm in the same boat as him, I've had the run-tim 11 "division by zero" problem for a few months now and the only threads that offered any soloution just linked to a dead link.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#319 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 8:09 AM
There is a thread in Site Issues regarding Q-Xpress problems.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#320 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 2:56 AM
Well, maybe some people won't be getting The Sims 3 and stay with The Sims 2 so can you keep it for them? (and me is included in them)
Test Subject
#321 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 4:09 PM
Well Untill QXpress Links are added back on to the site I will not be downloading anymore custom content from the site. That was the only way I COuld dOwnload anything from this site was from QXpress links. Many people used that As a way to get custom content for there sim games including my friends. There may not be much traffic throughout the site without them! I mean wat was the big problem? They were working just fine for everyone. Reply Please!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#322 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 5:01 PM
Just download normally like everybody else. Thread locked as this is old.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Locked thread
Page 13 of 13