Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#101 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 12:39 PM
All the sliders and also the height-slider seem to work perfectly (except kissing interactions etc.), just one question: Is there already a slider that makes sims shorter?

Anyway, I've been waiting so long for something like this, so thanks alot! Keep up the great work
Advertisement
Test Subject
#102 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 11:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EsmeraldaF
Wow, we're becoming spoiled for choice now with all these new sliders appearing, thank you! Finally, a Sims game where we can have men who are taller than women!

Yeah I always noticed the lack of height difference, it's nice to finally have a differentiation XD

"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is NOT for you."
Test Subject
#103 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 12:28 AM
so excited about this!
I am completely helpless with the technical bits of computer stuff, or I would totally pitch in and help with a short version (if only because I am short and I was tired of not being able to make shorter people) but still I have an obscenely tall and gangly friend who wanted a self sim and I'm SO glad I can finally make that work. Thanks a ton!!
Test Subject
#104 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 1:27 PM Last edited by Sandhurst35 : 4th Sep 2010 at 1:50 PM.
I have both expansion packs and the stuff packs installed and patched to the latest version of Ambitions and the slider makes my Male sim taller in CAS but then when I go into game, he's back to the normal male height. Any idea what could be causing it?

EDIT: Ignore that, I didn't realise it was working until just now. Any chance it could be made so you can make your sims even taller?
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 4:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sandhurst35
I have both expansion packs and the stuff packs installed and patched to the latest version of Ambitions and the slider makes my Male sim taller in CAS but then when I go into game, he's back to the normal male height. Any idea what could be causing it?

EDIT: Ignore that, I didn't realise it was working until just now. Any chance it could be made so you can make your sims even taller?

If you download the Slider hack then they can go REALLY, really tall (And short if you get the other one with the leg & body height)

Cheers! =D

lkandak
Test Subject
#106 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 12:52 AM
how to install it???
please help.......................................
Instructor
#107 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 12:07 AM Last edited by CormorantEnt : 27th Sep 2010 at 12:23 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by aikea guinea

The feet, hands, and head seem to be perfectly proportioned! It just looks like bits keep moving up when other bits have stopped.

Storking. *sigh*

It never goes away. My game wouldn't let me try the slider without uninstalling DarkPool's mods, so I'll have to test for gnoming later.

I remember something about "slowly gradiating ages and heights" being one of many things the developers promised that never happened.

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
Test Subject
#108 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 9:12 AM
very nice.
Test Subject
#109 Old 6th Oct 2010 at 10:47 PM
Yay! I love it! It is awesome!
I thought the sims 3 was going to have this option.. and was so disapointed when they didn't.
I love sliders! And feel that honestly with the sims 3, ea/maxis sorta dropped the ball. and then kicked it...
Don't get me wrong sims3 is awesome, but i keep finding things missing that was from the sims2 that I personally really enjoyed.

Thank you! haven't tried it in game yet, only in cas, but oh is it awesome. works well with the sliders for breasts, also the ones for hip, butt and waist from Jonha. you can make some really nice sims.
Test Subject
#110 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 4:25 AM
Thanks Delphy, but I for one would like to see even taller Sims in my game. Could you please perhaps make a patch for the height slider so I can make my sims seem as if they are 6'5" plus? Thanks.
Test Subject
#111 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 11:36 AM
Does this mod work with Late Night?
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#112 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 12:13 PM
zane2010, you can increase the range of the slider using a slider multiplication mod but, as has been said earlier, you'll start to see bugs and glitches like weird shaking of extremities and so on.

intononekomata, try it and see, then post back so others know. I haven't heard of any problems with sliders and LN though.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#113 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 12:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
intononekomata, try it and see, then post back so others know. I haven't heard of any problems with sliders and LN though.

I'm sorry, but in my country LN hans't come out! It will we buyable tomorrow!
I was just curious, because I'm really addicted with this mod. I used this on many of my sims, so it would be such a pity if it doesn't work with LN

By the way, a friend of mine tried it with patch 1.17, and she said that doesn't work O_O
Anyone else's got the same issue?
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#114 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 1:13 PM
Doesn't work... how? Does it not show up in CAS? Does it cause loading crashes? Does it cause CAS crashes? Does it not affect the sim when she uses it? Does it distort the sim when she uses it? Does it make some other EA sliders not work? Does it screw up the sliders panels? Does it break some other function of CAS? Are the values wrong? Is it magic...?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#115 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 4:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
Doesn't work... how? Does it not show up in CAS? Does it cause loading crashes? Does it cause CAS crashes? Does it not affect the sim when she uses it? Does it distort the sim when she uses it? Does it make some other EA sliders not work? Does it screw up the sliders panels? Does it break some other function of CAS? Are the values wrong? Is it magic...?

The game suddently crashes when she launches it. I sincerely don't know how is it possible, and I'm just reporting what she told me.
Test Subject
#116 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 2:15 AM
First off... Love this! Thank you! It was working fine, loved it. Sims had an update... Now they keep glitching in CAS, sometimes they float, other times they have their knees bent way out. The hight part still works though and once I mess with the slider bit they stop floating and stuff... but only in CAS... Once I go into the game to actually play them... there is no hight difference at all...
I have base version 1.18.9 and world adventures 2.13.6

I notice that there hasn't been a post for over a month. I hope you or some one is still working on hight sliders. If I knew how to make them I would try.. but I'm not so good at figuring that stuff out >.<"
Sockpuppet
#117 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 3:37 AM
Is my BB slider giving the same problems with LN?
Test Subject
#118 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 7:38 AM
At the risk of sounding like a complete novice, how and where do I find slider multiplication mods?
Test Subject
#119 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 8:08 PM Last edited by avatre1 : 6th Jan 2011 at 8:50 PM. Reason: Wrong name
Hey everyone with the problems with the shoulder why don't you all use Facial Sliders by Ahmad (bella3lek4 of MTS)? I use it all the time to make my sims shoulders slump. I haven't yet used this awesome slider yet but I think it would work.
Field Researcher
#120 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 3:16 PM
I have tested this in game. It works well with the animations. The tallest sim possible, and the no height change sim still stuff food to their mouth when eating. If I move the slider to left, it seems like it is only the legs that are getting longer, not including the upper body, unless this is how you intend it to be.
I have encountered a problem with sims that I have already created and returned back to CAS using master controller. They don't get tall anymore, they just bend their knees as I move the slider to the left. Do I have to delete the cache files?
Test Subject
#121 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 3:34 PM
i am using the ""tall slider"" for a long time now and i want to report a problem about it.. sometimes when i start the game all my sims look like the photo in the post#13 !
i noticed that when i remove the mod and then put it back the problem gets solved.. can you fix this problem or perhaps tell me what i did wrong and this happened? i really like this mod and i don"t want to stop using it!
note:i 've never used the "short" mod..

ps: thank you for creating this mod!
Field Researcher
#122 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 8:47 PM
never mind my post, the sim was fixed when i saved and closed the game, and then load the saved game. the sim is now taller and does not bend her knee. edited sims using master controller also get taller properly. i dont know why the knee bending happened in the first place, i just have the same CC in my game.
Test Subject
#123 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 2:27 AM
Well, I for one would still like to make my sims taller and fatter. Are there any ways of increasing the sliders range? fixes, patches etc... please help.
Test Subject
#124 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 12:08 PM Last edited by illg1l4life : 21st Jan 2011 at 12:31 PM.
For anyone that dreamed of super giant or super tiny sims, don't dream no more, I created sliders that can do that, for more details go to this site: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...d=1#post3428004

I included zip file to download, for right now its still in testing mode but still looks amazing, see it for yourself.
Test Subject
#125 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 5:36 AM
illg1l4life,

Thank you thank you thank you... Now I can make my big Mommas and my amazons hehehe. Awesome stuff.
Page 5 of 10