Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 10:13 PM Last edited by frenchyxo22 : 25th Nov 2014 at 5:06 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default (Solved) Help!! UC Game not Starting!! :(
Please help me!
My game was fine until I went to start it today, after the intro scene my game freezes and it wont load and it begins to not respond!
I restarted my computer, removed the cache and stuff and even tried logging into Origin but nothing works!!!
I dont understand! :.(
I havent installed any new mods or CC

What can I do??!!

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 10:36 PM
What were the results when you worked your way through the Game Help? If you tell us step-by-step what the results were, we might be better able to help you.

esmeiolanthe's Live Journal and Tumblr
Most recent story update: Fuchs That! on 2/21/15
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 12:00 AM
Did you right click your game in Origin and see if you can repair it? I know that is a special option with the UC.

Did your game crash last time you played it?

Did your anti virus update or did your computer update anything at all? Anti virus' have been known to quarantine game Exe files. I had to do a chat with a Bullguard rep to get back one of my old games that it had quarantined.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 5:05 AM
Yes in fact I realize now, I did a computer update a few days ago and my anti virus was blocking it and acting funny.
A minor issue really, but thanks for helping me think of that I was worried something terrible had happened!!
It works normally now. Thanks!

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 5:49 AM
Glad to help.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~