Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 4:41 AM
Default Custom content help?
Where would I put a request for a custom content item..? Cause I've looked, but I can't find anywhere that looks right, and this section is the one that seems to fit best... anyways:

If anyone has seen one, or could make one, my girlfriend has been looking for one of these: http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/c/0/...AAAAAABcvRA.jpg
And if I found one, I'd be Mr. Amazing. So... Any of you with creative skill, consider this a challenge...

Feel free to move this thread to where it should be, mods.

Thanks all!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 5:02 AM
There are no requests allowed at ModTheSims.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 6:59 PM
Okay, well, I wasn't aware. But I figured, since so many items have the tag "REQUESTED" in them, then somewhere, someone asked for one. But I don't know where. So could you kindly point me in that direction, instead of just telling me what I can't do?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 7:00 PM
Folks often ask their friends to make something - or individuals that -do- take requests (and have stated it in their signature or uploads or profile) have filled them. Otherwise, we don't have anywhere to do so here.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Locked thread