Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Mar 2015 at 11:10 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, Generations, Seasons, University Life
Default Help! Everything has gone!
I recently loaded my game (Sims 3, expansion packs University Life and Seasons) and everything had disappeared. I checked and all my CC and the Saves folders and .backup ones are still there, but nothing comes up when I load the game. I think I've lost all my exchange stuff too, which I'm not that bothered about, but I don't understand what's happened to my game.

If all the folders are still there, why aren't my games coming up when I load my game? It was working fine a few months ago.

Please help!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Mar 2015 at 11:28 PM
The Saves folders are all .sims3 and .sims3.backup so I don't think the folders are corrupted. But yeah, I'll try that.

If it doesn't work, any advice?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Mar 2015 at 11:33 PM
That didn't work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 10:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
What do you mean " but nothing comes up when I load the game."

Well the game loads but none of the games I've been playing loads. It loads like I've downloaded the game for the first time and have just started playing. I had about 5 games in progress and they've just disappeared. It asks me to start a new game rather than loading the main menu and showing my previous games.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 4:21 PM
Not exactly sure where you are with this as you have/had Another Thread already in progress.
I know you said your folder is "in tact" but are all your previous games showing in the Saves folder? If they are check to make sure none of them have a .bad extension.
Do you have an older Saves folder stored somewhere else you could try putting in? If you do, put your current Saves Folder on your desktop and try the older folder.

Also, Check to make sure the CurrentGame.sims3 folder is empty.