Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 6:46 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Problems With Zip Files
For some reason; when I try to download zip or rar files from sites such as JS SIMS or LemonLeaf (etc) the file downloads fine. But when I open it it's empty? I've tried with SimPacks too. I asked one of the creators, but I never got a response. I've also googled; I can't find anybody else who has the problem.

I don't know if it's me or maybe my browser. but I would really like someone to explain it to me please.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 7:40 PM
I've had that problem with a few zip files, too (I think they were packed with a program the unzip program I had couldn't read). Have you tried to open it with a different program? That worked for me.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
I've had that problem with a few zip files, too (I think they were packed with a program the unzip program I had couldn't read). Have you tried to open it with a different program? That worked for me.

I'm such an idiot. ^^; You're idea worked. Thank you!