Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2015 at 8:41 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Not showing up?
Hi there I have enabled custom content and it not showing up at all I have the complete collection for the sims 2 here is photo showing my settingsSims 2 settings here the mods i have installed
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2015 at 9:14 AM
What exactly isn't showing?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Theorist
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2015 at 11:42 AM
After you made those changes, did you save the game, quit, and go back in? Your custom content won't show up the first time you change your settings -- only after you go back into the game.

esmeiolanthe's Live Journal and Tumblr
Most recent story update: Fuchs That! on 2/21/15
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 12:11 AM
yes ive restarted my game and the mod/ custom content doesn't show up
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 12:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
What exactly isn't showing?
my custom content/ mods
Mad Poster
#6 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 1:31 AM
From that pic we cant tell if you got it set right or not.

ADD: Just went and looked again and I see the baby swing and that is CC so it seems to be working.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 2:56 AM
Yeah the full baby stuff shows but not my pregnancy test idk why wont show up ive look ever were i wish u could search for things
Theorist
#8 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 3:54 AM
Do you have a link to where you got the pregnancy test? That might help narrow down where in the catalog you should be looking.

esmeiolanthe's Live Journal and Tumblr
Most recent story update: Fuchs That! on 2/21/15
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#9 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 4:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Meekoz
my custom content/ mods

I know that, what exactly? If it's an object you could be missing a mesh, if it's a mod it could be it's outdated, if it's a recolour it may need CEP.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 8:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I know that, what exactly? If it's an object you could be missing a mesh, if it's a mod it could be it's outdated, if it's a recolour it may need CEP.
ive download everything that it need and yes it says everything is updated its both objects and clothing they wont show up at all but only few will