Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 8723 (Who?), Viewed: 1117539 times.
Page 349 of 349
Lab Assistant
#8701 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 7:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natashenka
That Master Controller allows more than 8 sims into a household, so my prayers have been answered when it comes to my legacy family! No more of them aging up when they shouldn't! But now I have to undo and de-age a ton of them from where I didn't realise they would still age...

Remember to use Portrait Panel.
Scholar
#8702 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 8:08 PM
I learned if you keep searching, you keep learning little tips to make your game run better, even on an old laptop. I make sure my FeaturedItems folder is always empty now.
*Don't try this and blame me, though if your game gets messed up.

If you really put a small value upon yourself, rest assured that the world will not raise your price. ~Author Unknown
Lab Assistant
#8703 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 3:15 AM
my sim's husband was cheating on her with her mom '.' really sim's 3? making a pregnant girl stop cooking dinner (on a stove that can catch on fire) just to be mad at him '.'
Lab Assistant
#8704 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 12:43 AM
If you have a pregnant Sim and the toilet's in use, she'll puke on the side yard lawn

My vision of life with Alice (Cooper) did not go as originally planned.

Still Looking Forward to A New Game.
I'm back from studying...and believe me, moving will be even harder.
Lab Assistant
#8705 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 8:45 AM
the wife has a want to woo-hoo with her new husband & the new husband has a want to have a child... SO THERE FOR ITS GONNA HAPPEN
Forum Resident
#8706 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 11:20 AM
That you should save the game before playing "how many accessories can I cram on to this sim before the game crashes?" whilst editing a sim. By the way, the number was 43.

,uıǝʇsuıǝ ʇɹǝqןɐ - ˙puɐʇsɹǝpun puɐ ʍouʞ oʇ ǝq ןןıʍ ɹǝʌǝ ǝɹǝɥʇ ןןɐ puɐ 'pןɹoʍ ǝɹıʇuǝ ǝɥʇ sǝɔɐɹqɯǝ uoıʇɐuıbɐɯı ǝןıɥʍ 'puɐʇsɹǝpun puɐ ʍouʞ ʍou ǝʍ ןןɐ oʇ pǝʇıɯıן sı ǝbpǝןʍouʞ ɹoɟ ˙ǝbpǝןʍouʞ uɐɥʇ ʇuɐʇɹodɯı ǝɹoɯ sı uoıʇɐuıbɐɯı
Mad Poster
#8707 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 3:04 PM
I was wondering why I heard these weird sounds occasionally not too far from my Sims' home. Then it hit me--they're living next to the Equestrian Center, so yeah, they're gonna hear noises from horse races and the like!

On another note, not sure if I mentioned this in another thread or not...but there are times when I'll hear the music that's normally played during a magician's performance and it'll seem to be coming from a certain Sim or object. Just save and quit, delete .cache files, problem solved.

My Riverblossom Hills blog! Alexandra's Riverblossom Hills
Lab Assistant
#8708 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 9:37 PM
That when using Master Controller, to never mess around with Bust Size. For real, I did it with a sim-plumbot-simbot and I couldn't see her...I did it again with an alien that I made a woman, and the same thing happened...
Test Subject
#8709 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 11:18 PM
That the cowplant can eat zombies and the reaper comes for them just like any other sim. I was hoping it'd fend of the paparazzi, but zombies are good too.

It was a bit awkward seeing the sim the zombie was a clone of outside the bookshop the next day though - he wasn't at all grateful that I'd accidentally killed off his evil duplicate, never said a word.

I wonder it'll lead to some kind of corruption, but since then it's eaten another, so I suppose I'll find out.
Theorist
#8710 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 4:54 AM
I discovered that the "Granger Panes" window from Pets is broken. If you zoom out too far, the window will be invisible on one side, but not the other. If you zoom in closely, it will look fine. Notice that window 1, 2, and 5 are missing, but on the opposite side, window 3 and 4 are the one that are missing.

Just call me Nikel
Theorist
#8711 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 10:52 AM
Shift + C is a shortcut to put 'take a photo' in the active Sim's action queue.

...How behind am I with this discovery?

You cannot grasp the true form of Giygas' attack!
Deception, Oil & Laserbeams: motherfucking Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#8712 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 11:35 AM
I discovered that if you make oval swimming it still looks square if you go all the way down to basement level. Or that I have yet another glitch that makes it like that.
Theorist
#8713 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 4:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by miarell
I discovered that if you make oval swimming it still looks square if you go all the way down to basement level. Or that I have yet another glitch that makes it like that.

That's intended and not a glitch. You can't place anything on the curved pool, as if the whole tile is occupied by a pool.

Just call me Nikel
Lab Assistant
#8714 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 7:40 AM
That sims can sit and do soical networking on their phone.
Lab Assistant
#8715 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 9:37 PM
That werewolf toddlers can howl at the moon and it's really quite adorable.
Field Researcher
#8716 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 9:59 PM
That juiced sims can do "juiced kiss", "juiced leap into arms" and "juiced makeout" but only once!
Forum Resident
#8717 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 10:33 PM
That putting a garage door on a diagonal wall results in some sort of weird shadow glitch that makes a door painted the brightest white possible appear to be very dark grey. It's very annoying.

no power in the verse can stop me
Test Subject
#8718 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 8:51 AM
That if your Sim has triplets their astrological signs are not the same. Each baby has a different sign. Makes sense.
Test Subject
#8719 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan01
That if your Sim has triplets their astrological signs are not the same. Each baby has a different sign. Makes sense.

There's a mod for that on MTS: Same Zodiac for Twins and Triplets
Test Subject
#8720 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nauthiz.
There's a mod for that on MTS: Same Zodiac for Twins and Triplets

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#8721 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 10:23 PM
So apparently more than one sim can use the TV to work out at a time. I feel really late to the party about this >.<

Top Secret Researcher
#8722 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 4:19 AM
Just discovered I could hear a baby cry in the hospital when my Sim went for an allergy shot. (Wah, makes me think of poor, lost toddlers in Sims 4.)

Oh! Protogg!
Lab Assistant
#8723 Old Yesterday at 4:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixa97sr
That juiced sims can do "juiced kiss", "juiced leap into arms" and "juiced makeout" but only once!

There's juiced woohoo too...only once? I think you just need to keep them drinking juice to do it again, I mean, both sims need to be juiced.

-----
I've never noticed sims take their drinks to the urinal

Let's just agree to disagree.
Test Subject
#8724 Old Yesterday at 3:36 PM
I like putting the Store's Sauna in my gyms so sims can use it after their workouts. Apparently, when a smelly werewolf sits at the sauna and other sims are around, your sim will get a negative "Wet Dog" moodlet.
Page 349 of 349

Section jump