Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 6:56 PM
Default How do I install lots into clean installer?
A few days ago I found on this site how to install lots into clean installer. Now I can't find it. Can someone help me. Thanks Terripie
Advertisement
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 5:35 AM
Double click the sims2pack (after extracting from a compressed file if neccessary). It will automatically pull up the clean installer.

All that information is in the FAQ and guide for the Clean Installer.
http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 4:51 PM
I am not explaining myself very good. When I install a lot into the CI I get all the content of the lot, but not house. The lot is in my game and is playable but, I am not able to view the house in the CI. I am able to view all the content but not the house. How do I view the houses I downloaded in CI?
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#4 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 4:55 PM
Downloaded means you got something off the Web or a disk. To me, that means you downloaded a house from a site and you say the lot segment is not there? And what do you mean by view? View a thumbnail, or the lot file?

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 5:29 PM
Sorry, when I download a lot it is to my desktop. Then I install it into the CI. The lot and content is in my download fold. The content is in the CI and I can view all the Contents but the house is not in the CI. I am asking if it is possible to have the house in CI also.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 6:00 PM
Never mind I got help from another site.