Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#101 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 1:17 AM
My evil legacy couple; Pope and Zamora Reficul!
Killed 5 neighbours the same day they moved to Riverblossom Hills ^_^
Advertisement
Test Subject
#102 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 7:20 AM
HAHA! I think I've actually done this before a long time ago!
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 2:57 PM
After the Revicul family has been banished out of their hometown, the family shattered and search for suitable places to live and keep there family-ways a secret.

Crist took his cousin Serene with him and decided to move to a secluded home in the town of Sunny Valley. They got married (no one there knows they are cousins anyway! so who cares!!) and changed their last name to Case so no one would know who they are.

From the outside they seem like decent, wealthy people. Though there are signs that give them away. Both have the red eyes that are prominent in the Reficul family, and their dog Lady has been spattered in blood so often that nobody is able to wash it off anymore.

Crist has always wanted a career in the medical world. He always figured that would be the way to hide his crimes, he could always claim he found the victim and tried to help out. Serena has joined the law enforcement. What better way then to be able to hide the evidence of what you and your husband are up to!

Sunny Valley, watch out! Here comes the Case family!

Question, is it allowed to use urns instead of graves??
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 9:26 PM
Bumping this thread!

I'm going to do this challenge

My starting sims are Vitaliya and Arseni Konstantinov (horrible low quality screenshot):

Vitaliya is a flirty schmoozer and my plan for her is to WooHoo and then kill as many sims as possible.

Arseni is an adventurous daredevil and his lifetime want is to have a relic collection worth 30,000, so I guess he'll be going on holiday a lot.

They bought Beaux Chateaux in Riverview and are working on fixing it up in order to accomodate their.. "interesting" leisure pursuits.

I only just bought the game, so my plan is to try and achieve each Sim's LTW (to experience all aspects of the game) whilst playing this challenge. Will new townies spawn if I kill too many?
Field Researcher
#105 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 6:12 AM
hmmm i think i might mess with this, and make my family vampires, and making vampire one of the traits hmmmmm
Field Researcher
#106 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 8:27 AM
wow that will be alot of deaths, with just the daily paper kid, that is one at day at least, not to mention the every couple day mail person, lets see if you hire a maid you have to kill them, if you hire a butler you have to kill them, babysitters have to die, wow this is gonna rack up alot of deaths fast, *goes to restart with a larger lot*
Field Researcher
#107 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 9:00 AM
god i can't even have fun with this one right now..... i don't want to have to edit riverview or one of the ones that come with base game or ambitions, why can't people make a decent custom world and just do it base game and have enough lots to add in all the stuff for the eps, arg (i am working on one myself but its nowhere near done)
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 5:08 PM
The original post said you don't have to kill the paper boy.

"Outsiders who just come outside your home, i.e. the postal worker and paper girl/boy are safe."
Field Researcher
#109 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by backpedal
The original post said you don't have to kill the paper boy.

"Outsiders who just come outside your home, i.e. the postal worker and paper girl/boy are safe."
i was going over and beyond it amused me
Test Subject
#110 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 4:59 PM
Default The Pfieffers
Meet Danica Pfieffer. She's a neurotic hothead, who's also a fabulous artist. Oh, did I mention that she's an evil genius too? Ever since she was a child, she's felt like she should be doing something more sinister with her genius. By the time she was a teen, all of her neighbor's pets just started to disappear randomly. Oh, there would be a few that were a bit too quick for her to capture, but Danica reveled in the terror her victims displayed. She met Jason Staples, who was a complete romantic. Danica married Jason once it was clear that he either didn't care about her wicked ways, or was too blind to see them.
When Danica got a letter from her Great Aunt Elouise, she wasn't quite sure if her husband would keep quiet. So she suggested to him that he should retire from his job as a Teacher and focus on his writing at home. He was so in love with her that he agreed instantly. When she further suggested that he just stay home and 'might as well live in the basement apartment' that the familial home had, he was enthusiastic about his own space to decorate as he pleased. Danica offered up a quick thanks to Jason's deceased mother for making him so malleable.

Just a few short months after Danica got her letter, she gave birth to twins. Javier and Sofia were beautiful little babies that had her hair and eyes. As they grew older, Danica began to fret over which one to make her heir. There could only be one, after all. When they reached the teen years, she made her decision to 'keep' Sofia. Both of them had grown into fine young people with their mother's malicious side. Since she had what she needed from Jason, she decided to lock him in the shed out in the garden. Really, he had been getting on what few nerves she had left.

Over the years, she had contented herself with a few kills, mostly maids and repairmen. Her little cemetery was growing and she couldn't wait to add to it. After a bit of deliberation, she decided that the Sims that had been part of the family should be in their own little area. So she fenced off her Familial burial ground and buried Jason there. She briefly thought about changing her last name back to Pfieffer but decided it was too much work at the time.
When Sofia and Javier turned 15, Danica decided that she had to finish Javier off before too many people got attached to him. She sneaked into his room the next night and smothered him with his pillow. She was surprised to find a tear on her cheek when she was done. Was she going soft? No. No, better not think about it. The next morning, Sofia went to wake Javier for school. When she couldn't find him, she realized that it had been time. Steeling herself against the emotions, after all, he had been her twin, she calmly went on with her life as normal.

Two years later, her mother called her into the living room and said, "I'm going to start a tradition. I'm going to paint you now, as a teenager, and again when you turn 25. I expect you to continue this tradition and to encourage your heir to do the same. I hope my great-great-great grandchildren will be able to go down into the basement rooms and be able to trace their features back to you." And so, a new tradition was born. "I'm also going to change our names back to Pfieffer. It's much more elegant than Staples, and this is the Pfieffer Manor. Make sure you keep the name going."

Heirs should have: Bright green eyes and black hair with blood red highlights and tips.
Test Subject
#111 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 1:56 AM
Haha, I'll be doing this, with the Dexter The Bear mod just to make it even more awesome.

>

Mwahahahaha!
Test Subject
#112 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 6:14 AM
can you move Sims that are evil and you can trust outside of home plus they are young adults/adults? after the baby, of course :P
Test Subject
#113 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 9:42 PM
I love this idea. I want to try it.

Check out my current nomad legacy challenge

www.sarahsimmer.com
Test Subject
#114 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 9:53 PM
Just started this challenge last night. I will have to post pictures sometime soon!
Test Subject
#115 Old 30th Apr 2014 at 8:25 PM
Sounds so interesting, I find it more intriguing than the 100 baby or perfect genetics challenge...
Test Subject
#116 Old 1st May 2014 at 10:24 PM
Can we do this challenge on consoles
Test Subject
#117 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 7:22 PM
Hmm...Sounds interesting! I'll try it once I finish teaching my last toddler to walk in my legacy family (She's the shy twin and is hated by her twin and father). But in all seriousness, I have a question: Can you play 1 generation with kids and have one of the kids start the challenge? Or no?
Test Subject
#118 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mystical151
I am gonna go play this now! Ohh and somewhere on this website is a MOD(Dexters Bear) that allows your sim to MURDER!!! I have it and it works good with WA and the loft stuff! I had been playing around with this mod and the graphics are slightly off like they stab in the stomach and hit with a hammer in the stomach but the grim reaper shows up just fine and takes them away and leaves their graves!!! I had a sim go pyscho at a wedding and kill everyone!! *evil grin*... :lovestruc
There's one from this website called "The Sims 3 Violence+Agression" that is amazing. It helped a lot with making my ghost family.
Lab Assistant
#119 Old 5th Nov 2016 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dylan12624
Can we do this challenge on consoles

I believe we can do anything on consoles that we can do on computers! (I just change the rules up a bit to fit with my needs)
Lab Assistant
#120 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 10:37 PM
My current heir and her soon to be husband. May be replaced if one of her younger siblings gains her mother's favor, but for now she is safe. Her mom even killed her own father o.O

Intro to family coming when i want it to come
Page 5 of 5