Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 5:09 PM
Default Numbers for clothing
I'm trying to change the modesty sign here http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...s2_Dressing.htm. Currently it changes you to Everyday if you're wearing undies, PJs or naked. I want to also make it change you if you're wearing swimwear.

Am I right that I would just need to add another line in the pictured BHAV for swimwear? Also, what number would I need to put it to for swimwear?

Thanks.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 7:04 PM
Does this use the hex codes like the Property Set does? If so, the code for Swimwear is 0x00000008. But I don't know if that helps at all; the numbers in the screenshot seem to have nothing to do with the Property Set hex codes.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 4:20 PM
I tried it with 0x08, but it didn't work. I don't know what codes it uses unfortunately. I was just hoping that someone would recognise it and know the swimwear one.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 12:34 PM
Turns out it was 0x0002 (and you do just need to add one more line in the pictured BHAV). Also, I am an idiot who didn't think to use the change into swimsuit sign right next door to find the code. DX

Thanks anyway!