Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Harry Potter Project

by Dumbledore's Army Posted 12th Apr 2006 at 5:10 PM - Updated 17th Jun 2013 at 1:01 PM by leesester

1260 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1232 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 51
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 8:06 PM
Oh my god ! you've done such a great work ! wouah ! you're all geniuses !! thank you so much !!!

Visit my site :
http://sites.estvideo.net/bipsouille.sims/
to much request... I can take no more requests Sorry !
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#52 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 8:07 PM
Hey guys- remember to use Clean Installer to install your sims- even if they are made with all base game stuff- you can sometimes get an error (maxis fault) when installing unless you use the clean installer.

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Test Subject
#53 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 8:09 PM
Wow Wow Wow. Thank you so much for your time and effort in this! Most of all you all are extremely talented - thank you for sharing this incredible work of creations with us!!
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 8:13 PM
W.O.W!!!!!! It's incredible!! Thank you all so, so, so much for this fab set!! I can't believe you've done all these incredible objects and this new skill and everything!! It's really amazing!!! Thank you SO much, you're the best!
Scholar
#55 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 8:17 PM
I'm not in to the Harry Potter thing, but some of the downloads you guys made look pretty cool.
Test Subject
#56 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 8:21 PM
Pity I can say thank you and rate only once :bow:
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 8:21 PM
EXCELLENT!!!!! THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!:x

Puede ser que la vida me guíe hasta el sol, puede ser, que el mal, domine tus horas, o que toda tu risa, le gane ese pulso al dolor... puede ser, que el malo sea hoy.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 8:22 PM
You bad guy Lucius Malfoy, his file is crupt. That's what WinRAR told me when I tried to download him. That's the only file tht did it. Could you please let me know when it's fix. Thank. Donna [email protected].
Test Subject
#59 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 8:24 PM
This is great! U guys rock!
Test Subject
#60 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 8:34 PM
heya! I love these things but where can I download the magicskill thingy?

"Why Alice, I'm sending you through the looking glass..."
- Alice through the looking glass
and Cortez in The Longest Journey
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#61 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 8:35 PM
Its the first download in the second post.

Please don't PM me with questions. Post them in the appropriate thread.
Field Researcher
#63 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 8:48 PM
Oh my gosh. You guys are truly amazing and crazy-talented. I'm so impressed with this whole collection and I'm downloading it ASAP. Thanks so much!

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Test Subject
#64 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 8:47 PM
i love harry! this is the set i was looking for. thank you so much..

I am from Germany. So I hope I won´t make so many mistakes.
Test Subject
#65 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 8:58 PM
wow BEAUTIFULL !!!! thanks
Test Subject
#66 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 9:08 PM
that's fantastic!

now we want Dursleys family, the other hogwarts' teachers, edvige, harry's parents, fuffy, and other!
Test Subject
#67 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 9:09 PM
It looks great, but Q-Xpress does not work on my computer and has caused it to crash twice, I have asked for help in the forums but somehow either my request is in the wrong place and it is moved or I receive an uninterested reply. I am not flaming Delphy, but you seem rather sharp rather than helpful as I have found on other occasions. This is a real shame as I would really love to have this amazing work.
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 9:10 PM
ohmigosh...I'm like speechless! Its good to be a muggle!!! Thank-you thank-you thank-you!
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 9:18 PM
It seems as though Bellatrix Lestrange's clothes are from a pay site? So I cannot get the mesh...

You sang me Spanish lullabies,
The sweetest sadness in your eyes,
Clever trick.
Test Subject
#70 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 9:20 PM
Wow, I'm usually not into Harry Potter but this work is so amazing. Thanks a lot.
Test Subject
#71 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 9:22 PM
Wow, great work, guys! Thank you. *****

"Society has traditionally always tried to find scapegoats for its problems. Well, here I am."
-Marilyn Manson
Field Researcher
#72 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 9:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bluevirago57
It looks great, but Q-Xpress does not work on my computer and has caused it to crash twice, I have asked for help in the forums but somehow either my request is in the wrong place and it is moved or I receive an uninterested reply. I am not flaming Delphy, but you seem rather sharp rather than helpful as I have found on other occasions. This is a real shame as I would really love to have this amazing work.

There are many free rar programs out there you can download and use to unpack the files. Also if you have windows xp it does it already..

Sorry the other does not work for you...

"I have chosen darkness as my guide, Broken is my heart, Pain walks by my side, Grey is my Reality."
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 9:24 PM
Fantastic work i adore Harry Potter
-smiles-
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#74 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Care
There are many free rar programs out there you can download and use to unpack the files. Also if you have windows xp it does it already..

Sorry the other does not work for you...

Windows XP comes with WinZip, so depending on what other programs you have it may not do .rars.
However... WinRAR does, and it's free! (And if you ever want to upload something, rar files are smaller than zips, so WinRAR is the way to go!)

If you're having problems with Q-Xpress, then from what I can see Delphy checks the Support Forum quite often, and if it's still not working, then you could try sending him a pm - but don't spam him whatever you do! :moose:
I don't know much about the Q-Xpress, but I'd help if I could!

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Instructor
#75 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 9:36 PM
Omfg I Love Harry Potter!!!!!!!!!
Page 3 of 51