Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Harry Potter Project

by Dumbledore's Army Posted 12th Apr 2006 at 5:10 PM - Updated 17th Jun 2013 at 1:01 PM by leesester

1260 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1232 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 51
Test Subject
#151 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 2:57 PM
Well all I can say is AMAZING this is deffinatly all worth downloading

If Things Happen For A Reason, What's The Reason?
Lab Assistant
#152 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 3:10 PM
I've searched for ages through the Internet to find great stuff like this and I never ever found something. Thank you so much! That's perfect great work!!

Open my Grave, and let the Sunshine in, 'cause I am just a lost soul, help me to crawl, show me the way, the way into your heart, oh can't you see how I'm dying?! [...]
God save the Queen - but why can't God save me?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#153 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 3:14 PM
snsple, just transfer the rar files to your pc and extract them there.

Please don't PM me with questions. Post them in the appropriate thread.
Test Subject
#154 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 3:15 PM
This is great and I really love it, just one issue I have downloaded Lucius several times (becaus I am blonde and assume I did something wrong) and keep getting empty packages when trying to install with the installer. Am I hopeless?? :weep: :banghead:
Lab Assistant
#155 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 4:17 PM
WOW i really like this! so much effort" i didnt see any links to the hogwarts castle made by sterling though! cant link just now but anyone can visit and find it! lol

You've got everybody listening, you've got everybody putting on a show. You've got everybody acting crazy, I'm not gonna say you don't..
Test Subject
#156 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 4:22 PM
You guys are completely amazing! Trust me, HP and Sims fans all over the world really appreciate this! Keep up the great work!!
Top Secret Researcher
#157 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 4:28 PM
I've tested it and lovin it!

Just wondering... The spellbooks still shows that your sims gains charisma in the description in the catalog when you wanna buy it, so maybe you want to change it? If not than it's okay. Not a lot of peoples actually reads them anyway :D.
Lab Assistant
#158 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 5:03 PM
OMG, this has to be the best download ever. I know I said this a thousand times before, but this time I actually mean it ;-)-. no really, I can't believe there has been a single person who rated this 4 stars, (average is only 4,92!!!!!), I think it would deserve 6!!

(and this is from a person who doesn't even like harry potter that much)

Don't believe in the 60's, the golden age of pop
You glorify the past when the future dries up
Heard a singer on the radio late last night, He says he's gonna kick the darkness 'til it bleeds daylight
I...I believe in love
Test Subject
#159 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 5:15 PM
Woooww!! This is realy amazing! Thanks, this stuff is so great! This will make my game more fun! Whiejj, thankkksss!

Hi :)
Forum Resident
#160 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 5:39 PM
wow. thank you!

perfect for my magic sims... not only my harry potter sims.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
#161 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 5:48 PM
Though I am not into Harry Potter too much, I like this stuff. I hope someone will make the Cauldron and the Spellbook a little more Wicca like - I just don't like those childish spell descriptions.... -_-

I have a little problem, though. I tried the haunted painting in one of my lots and it keeps crashing. As soon as it's on the wall and I quit building mode, I get a bad gosub error. I do not own any expansion packages, but the painting wasn't listed to be using any EP content. Any help or ideas, please?

"Curiouser and curiouser!" - Alice, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Chapter II

Nippon-Funfair.org - The German Anime Manga Games Lifestyle Community
Lab Assistant
#162 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 5:57 PM
I have a suggestion for a hack
replace the default newspaper with the Daily Prophet

The best Sims2 fansite! (Yes, it's even better that MTS2 :-D)
Test Subject
#163 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cheeseisgood
Woah... I like big projects! This looks really cool. How did you add a whole new skill though!? Nice job eveyone involved

He would use a token, from SimPE, personally, i dont understand in. Anyway, Great job, but for other Simmers perhaps you could put ALL of the files together in 1 rar file. Pwease!

The difference between a good man and a bad man is the choice of cause.
WILLIAM JAMES

Simmers against Paysites.
~Dayle~
Test Subject
#164 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 8:00 PM
evrything works grate in my game, evryting exept The spellbooks it only works like a miror im my game and i kep gaining charisma butt nothing ells, What am i doing wrong??
Ps Gratest downlode ever :D
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
#165 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 8:11 PM
Have you installed the magic token ironmad?

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Test Subject
#166 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 9:20 PM
Beeeeeeooooootiful! Joy and happiness and fudge brownies to y'all for sharing your amazing work. Any chance for a young Tom Riddle sim? Anyroad, thank you so much for all this yummy potty goodness.

Breathe deep, who knows how long this will last.
Test Subject
#167 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 9:58 PM
All of you that worked on this....AMAZING! Thank you so much for allowing downloads of the things you all had to have worked so hard on.
Test Subject
#168 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 10:01 PM
good mod"s
:howdy: :jaw: this is good very good 10\10 I Love it

I am getingit on my pc :sprint:

Time is a wave, you are simply the swimmer riding it. You can't fight it. You have to swim with it and let it lead you in the right direction.
Lab Assistant
#169 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 10:16 PM
Oh my god...these are some of the greatest downloads ever!! I've filled all my HP houses with these amazing magic objects :D

One problem - your Lucius simpackage isn't working - all the items that make up the sim come up as 'empty package' when I put it through clean installer.
Test Subject
#170 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 10:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SuperFly
Have you installed the magic token ironmad?

jess i have downloded DA_Echo_Magicskill' file all works perfect butt not the spell boks. i dont know butt maby its becus i have the european version??
Field Researcher
#171 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 10:45 PM
ironmad, i have euro version ond my magic books (well, i have tried the eagal book stand book) work fine...however, if by work, you mean get the sim to it...

i did have a slight problem with my child, she poped a step up to it, then ported a few steps behind and got miffed, then went to play with the caldron ^^ (but i think that was because the room was a little too small, and i had to move the book agains the wall, after that, my teen used the book fine)

ok....potions sell potions restock potions alos sell from OfB stuff (i have had them placed on the magic display, and other than the nightlife ones, which dont like the magic display totally, *they lie down on shelves till they are restocked, then stand upright hehe* the new potions are fine..better than fine, infact :D)

well, i have my blueprint for a quaint little potions shop now :D, so i will be making a home lot store and uploading it very soon

i have to agree, though....can you make a less harry looking recolor of the magic spell book....i have a wizard in my game that is not potter based, and, although he would probably wear a Slytharin tee shirt rather than his velvet robes in summer
*oh, please, someone make child to elder male and female tee shirts with the house badges on ^^ then he can :D*
he would balk at thsoe two bookstands....hows about a nice, quaint Dragon Stand :D
(one head will do :p)

other than that.....

*ties a thousand thank you tags to the Mod2 potter squards tree*
Forum Resident
#172 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 12:00 AM
for me the problem with the spellbook is not the colour, but the shape. i definitely need some less evil one-tile spellbook. Are we allowed to create new meshes for it?

and the potions, my servo is always trying to clean them up, I have removed that option for my copy of your potions now, maybe adapt that on the public one?
Instructor
#173 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 12:15 AM
This is great! Love everything - though does the spellbook do anything other than build magic skill?

I would also like a version of the spell books to come out that looks more like a general magical book too. Not necessarily wicca - maybe for that you could do a charmed version?
Lab Assistant
#174 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 12:15 AM
just downloaded these, looking forward to trying them out sonn
Test Subject
#175 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 12:17 AM
Thank you all so much for the hard work. It's all brilliant! Now my dissertation will never get done. >
Page 7 of 51