Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 7:42 PM Last edited by leefish : 26th Aug 2014 at 2:17 PM.
Default Two New Contests
If you have some free time this summer, consider joining a contest to get a creative workout!

Sunset Valley Home Makeover (TS3 Only)!
Pick a family, with a budget, and remodel a home for them in Sunset Valley to give them the home of their dreams.

Accepting applications until Tuesday, July 1st. Spots are all filled up.

Follow along here

Horror vs Romance Story Contest (TS2 & TS3)!
Scare us or break our hearts: write an original story in 4 rounds choosing either a horror or romance genre.

Accepting applications until Tuesday, July 8th. Application Round Closed.

Read along here
Screenshots

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
1 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 11:52 PM
ooooooo.

*runs to check rules to see if I'm allowed to enter one contest while still participating in another*
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#3 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 12:12 AM
tsyokawe, you are technically done with Trading Spaces anyway, as you've already submitted your room
Scholar
#4 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 12:40 AM Last edited by BlakeS5678 : 20th Jun 2014 at 1:19 AM.
@tysokawe

Yes, come to the darks side my contest. We have cookies.

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Scholar
#5 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlakeS5678
@tysokawe

Yes, come to the darks side my contest. We have cookies.

I have downloaded the structure, but I saw that we're not technically entered
until we upload our finished product. I also read in the rules of the forum that we're not supposed to post that we are going to enter.

...so I didn't post...yet.

I luvs me some cookies.

@justJones: good to know. :D
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 4:47 AM
You can actually enter as many contests as you want at a time. We do discourage hosting while either competing or judging as hosting is a whole beast in and of itself. Just beware of dropping out/being flaky, especially if it's a common occurrence. Otherwise, have fun if you think you can handle multiple loads!

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 12:28 AM
Are you only accepting written stories?
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 5:43 AM
Do we have to film it? or write it and ps is there any mods for this?
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator
#9 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 8:57 AM
You can post your questions directly in the contest thread itself, the host might not see it here