Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 24th Sep 2018 at 3:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by srtv
Ashley is a confused soul xD, in my Megahood her husband is younger (an adult) and she have two teen boys, I tried to make her a good wife, but she wants to cheat on her husband with a lot of people.

Lol absolutely. I don’t really like playing romance sims for that reason, cause I always feel bad for their partner, but it keeps things interesting that’s for sure.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 24th Sep 2018 at 3:48 PM
Keats got pregnant during his round.. while he found Love in Sharon Foss. I aged her down a little bit so she could get pregnant by him, planning on moving Keats and Jacob (and the couple cats they have) with her soon. Jacob has a want to raise 20 puppies or kittens (lord help me) I’ll probably try and attempt it for the first time ever... wish me luck.

Mickey Smith is enjoying his single life, his LTW is to reach the top of Athletic and he’s doing great so far. He’s been on a couple dates with Riley and another girl named Felicia. However, Riley is now also in love itch Dylan Kincaid, so I’ll let her decide who she wants the next time I play her.

The Stardust’s are an interesting couple. He wants to Woohoo 20 different Sims (he’s managed 3 so far) and she just wants to be a teacher. She ended up getting pregnant, as she really wanted a baby.

The Rhomes are cute together. They adopted a little boy named Theo, and she also gave birth to a little girl named Violet.

I might post some pictures later.
Page 2 of 2