Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 1:43 PM
Default Magic Batteries and the Downsides
So it's been a while since I wrote a story, and I decided to make it about an object we all use and the downside is not fatal, just mildly destructive.

Magic Batteries and the Downsides
By PANDAQUEEN

I was at the local import store a few towns over and the store is a large department store that sells all sorts of Japanese uniquities. However when I got to the toy section, I noticed a package of AAA batteries marked in a language called Atlantean from the mildly successful Atlantis: The Lost Empire by Disney. The language was invented by the same man who did the Star Trek language of Klingon. It wasn't the language that worried me, but the fact the entire crate was not sold and was marked down to the point of, "See department manager for bargaining" So I rang the desk bell and asked the manager about the crate of AAA batteries marked in the Atlantean glyphs. He said to pay what I had on me. 5000 batteries for $13. He took the money and loaded the crate onto the dolly\crate combo my father rigged up and I went home.

Back at home, I opened a 50 pack and inside were instructions on the batteries. These batteries were magic batteries, which could bring dolls to life. I began to partially undress the dolls to insert the batteries. I had a ton of Monster High and Ever After High dolls, so you can bet the dolls wanted a mall.

End of part 1

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)