Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#76 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 9:12 PM Last edited by Periandre : 23rd Nov 2012 at 10:15 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by writerchick
Oh, for anybody who'd prefer having planters which look more like standard planting beds, you can download some by Huge Lunatic... It still doesn't fix the indoor/outdoor problem with greenhouses, but at least you're not putting your plants in those dumb planters.

Are they on MTS?

Edit: Ah, you mean the fences. Gotcha.

Gosik has some cool planters that I just love, two sets (Terracotta (pots) and Mansfield) are at platinum simmers, my favorite, the Somerville set is at TSR.

The Somerville and Mansfield sets, I think, have the planter bed look you're looking for.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#77 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 6:08 AM Last edited by matrix54 : 14th Dec 2012 at 7:31 AM.
EA has, apparently, fixed the greenhouse roof pieces. I haven't check it myself, but all you have to do is redownload the set, places a roof file 3x2 down, and place the glass roof. I hope this means we'll get more glass roof options. Something modern would be nice.

Oh my gosh, they work...

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Forum Resident
#78 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 10:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by matrix54
EA has, apparently, fixed the greenhouse roof pieces.

Oh my gosh, they work...

Srsly? EA finally fixed something a) in a timely manner, and b) so that it actually works as advertised?

That Mayan prediction about the world ending must be true...
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 10:59 AM
They may have fixed the roof, but I still can't plant anything inside it without moveobjects on. (That is, unless I use the pot.)
Mad Poster
#80 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 1:36 PM
The plants are supposed to be fixed by the EP team, since they work on the game, not smaller content.

Also, EA has the means to, now, give up glass roofs floors. If they remove collision, we can walk on them. They just gave themselves so many open doors for glass floor/ceiling options, it's crazy, but I bet they wont act on them. >_>

Inventor
#81 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 4:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by writerchick
Srsly? EA finally fixed something a) in a timely manner, and b) so that it actually works as advertised?

That Mayan prediction about the world ending must be true...

Well, judging from the next posts there is no reason to panic.
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 9:41 AM
Also, I came across another problem. The Greenhouse doesn't seem to uninstall properly. So replacing it properly with the new one became really hard to me. I literally spent the past three hours reinstalling all of my store content just because of this. Then again, it's my fault for not having backed up my files. But seriously, if EA's gonna 'fix' something, can't they at least do it properly?
Mad Poster
#83 Old 3rd Jan 2013 at 3:48 AM
We're getting changing tables:

http://simsvip.com/2013/01/02/sims-...age-1/#comments

I'm not sure how I feel about this, since it's kind of pointless and pampers can be changed in the game already. Still, it's nice to have the option. Sadly, it's in the store, but, whatever...

Alchemist
#84 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 1:20 AM
Probably going to max the parent's and baby's motives when used, because you know, everyone wants premium content with built in cheats.
Top Secret Researcher
#85 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 1:33 AM
I haven't heard anything to that effect so far, other than the changing table obviously refilling the hygiene bar. The description on the Store page for it doesn't make any reference to it affecting other motives, while the entry for the baby swing did overtly emphasise its horribly cheaty nature when it was first released. While it's true that some Store content is pretty game-breaking and unbalanced, I don't think this set is an example of it.
Page 4 of 4