Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 8:34 PM
Default my sim talked to grim
So this is the first time this happened and i'm amazed and disappointed. My sim wasn't married and she was preganant and then i married her and i KILLED her husband HAHAHAHAHAH (sorry i'm very evil). So you know Grim comes and and reaps him then he pets her horse so i make my sim talk to him and this is the best thing ever but then he goes away. what is up with this i'm befuddled .
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 8:38 PM
Well, now that you know Grimmy, you can invite him over or to a party, and talk some more.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 8:46 PM
actually i can't. Grim isn't in my relations anymore i would totally marry him if i could. That would be the best game ever.

I've got this place that I filled with empty space
Oh, I'm trying not to face what I've done
My Hopeless Opus
#4 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 9:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Empress Simderella
actually i can't. Grim isn't in my relations anymore i would totally marry him if i could. That would be the best game ever.

He makes a terrible husband, he's out at all hours 'reaping'.
Scholar
#5 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 9:38 PM
Hmm, well, if all else fails, Grim's manor is available in the TS3 store. Supposedly you can install it and go knock-knock-knocking on heav... err.. on Grimmy's door, whenever you want to talk to him. And supoosedly challenge him to a guitar contest or something to bring back some dead relative.

I haven't actually tried it myself, since my dead relatives keep calling me anyway. (Yes, mom, I only drink low-fat, free-range organic blood.)
Instructor
#6 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 9:53 PM
And it depends on which Grim your Sim talked to. There are 2 or 3 versions of him, each with different personalities. I have a save where my Sim had Grim's baby, then she asked him to marry her and they had an autonomous private wedding. Darn her, I wasn't ready for that to happen!

Luv me some Grim, enjoy his visits! He does the craziest things sometimes. If you throw parties using NRaas Master Controller (think that's the one), you can invite anyone to the party, even if they're not showing in your relationship panel.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 1:33 AM
that sounds awesome i need to get that so grimmy can be my BFF. i wonder what i could do ....
Screenshots

My Hopeless Opus
Instructor
#8 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 2:13 AM
Great shot of Grim! I don't know why but I have a soft spot for the Reaper. We should have an album here with nothing but screenshots of Grim and all his antics, loves and children.

Get it and let us know what you do
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#9 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 2:30 AM
The Grim Reaper from that Store venue is not the "real" Grim Reaper, it's just another NPC. He doesn't even have the full features of Grim Reaper (no smoke clouds, no real floating). It's an impostor with a pitch black skin and a (probably stolen) Grim Reaper costume.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 6:42 PM
i love grim and whenever i see him i take pictures. its just natural. these are my best grim photos:
Screenshots

My Hopeless Opus
Scholar
#11 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 7:12 PM
"Don't worry, I'll give you a ride in the morning."
Instructor
#12 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 9:27 PM
Talkin' trash with Grim.

Lab Assistant
#13 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 10:23 PM