Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 1:12 PM
Default sims wont eat food purchased from businesses
I have come across an issue where my sims wont eat homemade meals purchased from the business. When taken out of their inventory it says resume cooking but the sims don't do anything when that is selected. Is there a fix for this?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 3:14 PM
I had this problem with food purchased from the Jacquet bakery. I think to fix it, you'll have to play the sims who own the business, throw away the existing food and remake it. The game doesn't seem to like food that was installed with the game - I couldn't get Natasha Una to eat the grilled cheese sandwiches that were on her lot when I first opened her home, I had to throw them away and make new ones.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 5:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sushigal007
I had this problem with food purchased from the Jacquet bakery. I think to fix it, you'll have to play the sims who own the business, throw away the existing food and remake it. The game doesn't seem to like food that was installed with the game - I couldn't get Natasha Una to eat the grilled cheese sandwiches that were on her lot when I first opened her home, I had to throw them away and make new ones.

Thanks Sushigal007 I will try this and see how it works out for me
Mad Poster
#4 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 6:17 PM
Agreed - it's just those foods. Newly cooked food is fine.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...