Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

All Kids Bed Wet

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 268 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 84,661 Views
Uploaded: 16th Jan 2006 at 3:09 AM
Updated: 12th Feb 2006 at 6:21 PM - Posted New Lite Version
Thanks to Inge Jones at http://www.simlogical.com/index.htm for creating the original Bed wetting package and allowing me to modify and post the new one.

UPDATE 2/12/2006: I HAVE POSTED ANOTHER VERSION WITH A LOWER TRIGGER POINT IF YOU WOULD PREFER THAT ONE.

The zip and rar files contain ijbedwetSasver.package, and ijbedwetMemorySasver.package. One is a memory of having wet the bed. You must install both the memory and the bedwet package together. One will not work with out the other. If you un-install one, un-install the other.

Save in your downloads directory.

This is a clone of Inge Jones' Bed Wet hack; however,I tweaked a few things:

1. ALL children, not just those who haven't been potty trained or are in aspiration failure, can wet the bed. Teens in aspiration failure who wet the bed as a child might wet the bed. (mine haven't yet.)[Update: Teens will wet bed if in Aspiration Desperation).

2. The relieve bladder trigger has been changed from -50 to +75. ***UPDATE: THIS IS ACTUALLY SET TO +50 NOT +75*** (1/20/2006)

3. The memory has been changed to read "I'm so embarrassed! Maybe I should go potty before I go to bed... I hope no one saw me change the sheets." Also fulfills "Have an Accident" fear.

Disclaimer: The original hack was listed as TS2 and Uni compatible, and this one has been thoroughly tested on NL. However, if you experience problems, please remove both the wetbed and the wetbed memory files and let me know which version of TS2 you have. M'Kay?

Happy simming!

UPDATE: Available in two flavors: zip (INTENED FOR MAC USERS) and rar UPDATE: 1/20/2006 Noted mistake in Relieve Bladder Trigger
UPDATE: 1/20/2006 Posted updated ReadMe File