Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 8:40 AM
Default Nanites not appearing
I got the into the future expansion pack and the collection helpers and the nanites are not showing up even though they have a icon for their location. I have the Overwatch mod. Also I have an uncensored patch on, but its not in my mods folder I want to update or get rid of it because I think its the culprit. However since its not in the mods folder I have no idea what I did to get it. The patch shows female pubic hair and nipples but males have no genitalia. Anybody have any idea what patch this is?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 10:48 PM
I think the Epic spawner will stop the nanites from appearing, it will also cause your sim to reset when you try to build a trait chip or buy something from the bot shop
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#4 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 10:48 AM
Do you miss the nanites in your homeworld or the future world? If you can't find any in the future world then you most probably have a mod problem, because the last time I visited the future I could catch all of them during my first visit. They have the same spawn cycle as beetles, i.e. they show up between 5am and 11pm and respawn regularly during that time if you've collected some already. But just like beetle spawners, if you have Pets and/or Seasons, there is also a chance that the spawners produce a wildflower, a small pet or a dog dig site instead.
You mention some obscure "patch" that sounds suspiciously like the nude patch or super nude patch from pandorasims. I would suggest to get rid of it completely. It's nothing original and just a mixture of freely available mods from other places, most from MTS or its SexySims sister site. To get rid of the blur use either NRaas Decensor or velocitygrass' No Mosaic mod. Nude skins can be found everywhere on the internet and several mods to give the men their proper genitals brain are all hosted on SexySims. The censor removal mod you use seems to be outdated which would explain the missing nanites and probably a lot more visual effects from the latest EP.