Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 6:44 AM
Last I heard on thesims2.com bulliten board, a neighborhood creator had been confirmed and it's suppossed to be released within several weeks of the game release. I've actually heard about it quite a few times...if a neighborhood creator isn't released, I'll be mad. I want my own neighborhood, not Maxis/Ea ones.
I'd like them to add an option to change the names of objects or something...I deleted everything from Sunset Valley, but to my dissapointment I found that in map view the ploppable buildings kept the same names they originally had, not the names I gave the lots. So...an option to change the name of objects, or at least plobbable buildings, would be very nice.
I'm also hoping to see more facial options, there aren't as many ways to change the faces as there were in the Sims 2, in the Sims 3 my sims always end up with a double chin since you can't move it up or down. Also...the ability to add music to whatever radio station/mode you want. That is a feature I sorely miss. I'm also hoping they'll be fixing the story progression on/off button, since it doesn't work.
From any previous expansion packs...I'd like to see Seasons, Pets, Vacation, Businesses, Apartments, maybe a downtown with clubs and stuff like in The Sims 2. Making Magic would be a great ep for the Sims 3...I always thought that was creative and fun.
I'd like to see all the creatures from the Sims 2 in the Sims 3 as well, especially vampires, they are my favorite.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 6:53 AM
Oh, I forgot...as has been complained about immensly, I'd love to see more custom content options! I hope people figure out how to make new meshes soon, the hairstyles and clothes in the game for the most part suck. A bodyshop would be nice too, really all I ever made for the Sims 2 & 1 were clothes, and they were only new skins for new meshes. Now that we can't do that anymore...I guess I'm kind of out of business?
I'd also like to see better makeup...personally I think there should just be an ingame tool where you can draw their makeup on yourself. But whatever...I just feel like with the Sims 3 they left out alot of stuff for custom content creators...and seriously, I can't get over how sucky it is not to have downloaded hairstyle meshes....
Test Subject
#28 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 6:56 AM Last edited by NiKKname : 15th Jun 2009 at 9:31 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by tinydancer80
I don't think you are making that up... I remember seeing that one myself on here

EDIT: The idea entitled "The Sims 3: Papercuts" was a part of some article that was simply pulling fake Sim titles outta their asses :P, which I'm sure you guys could've figured out by now, but just in case...

Also, I believe EAxis has proven that they can't figure out how to make a good "pets" EP. Time to stop trying.

i like the papercuts idea though and i liked pets in the sims 1.. it was rather boring the the sims 2 though lol
Page 2 of 2