Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#151 Old 10th Oct 2012 at 6:57 PM
http://bigbrotherchallengesims3.blo...tant-intro.html Here's my blog of the Big Brother Challenge haha. If anyone wants to read it...Its here
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#152 Old 10th Oct 2012 at 10:56 PM
June or so- Wow, this is a cool idea! Now if only more people were doing it...

Now- GAH! Story overload!
Forum Resident
#153 Old 10th Oct 2012 at 11:14 PM
Bahaha! I completed mine just in time! I'm glad everyone's getting into it. It's a really fun challenge. I'm forming plans on making my second season of Big Brother. Probably won't happen for a little while (it's midterms at my school and the workload only gets crazier from here, plus I'm also actively working on my Overlord legacy), but it will happen someday. And Miss Laheela will be a contestant.
I will laugh out loud if she ends up being the first one eliminated. XD

The Overlord Legacy - Taking over the world one generation at a time.
The Addison House - The reality show where eight contestants are crammed in one haunted house to survive.
Field Researcher
#154 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 12:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by misslaheela
I will laugh out loud if she ends up being the first one eliminated. XD

Or if she dies in a fire.

Just a thought.

A very dark thought...

PUPPIES!
Forum Resident
#155 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 1:44 AM
Well, she IS Absent-Minded, so I wouldn't put it over her. :P

The Addison House - The reality show where eight contestants are crammed in one haunted house to survive.
Test Subject
#156 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 7:33 AM
Apparently the most exciting thing inside the house is CHAIRS!

Selene: ERMAGERD CHERS
Field Researcher
#157 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 6:13 AM Last edited by gizmoman49 : 9th Nov 2012 at 2:31 AM.
Episode 17: A Gay Dr.Will

Field Researcher
#158 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 9:04 PM
Okay, so I have decided to make a Celebrity Doll House, but it will probably be Season 5, as I have plans for Seasons 2-4 (It would have originally been Season 10, but I scrapped my Season 5 idea & it opened up a spot.) Here are a few celebrities I was considering:
-Me :3
-Julie Chen
-Psy
-Felicia Day
-Lady Gaga
-The Queen
-Slender Man
-Chuck Norris (scratch that, he'd win by default)
-Abraham Lincoln
-Any Disney princess
-Kim Kardashian
-Justin Beiber
-Mario

Any comments? Suggestions? I'm up for any ideas.
Test Subject
#159 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 10:28 PM
@gizmoman YES! But you might need more guys. You have, what? 5? (and a Beiber)

I'm starting it up, but with a bit of a difference. Instead of one challange room, I made many rooms devoted to the challanges, which are kept on lockdown (by removing the doors) until needed. Although, they always say that when one door opens, another closes...
Forum Resident
#160 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 3:34 AM
Miss Laheela! Oh wait, she's not a celebrity...

Field Researcher
#161 Old 14th Oct 2012 at 10:06 PM
Hello guys! More Sims updates! Most of these come from the Maxis live broadcast, which can be watched on their Youtube channel. For those who are too lazy to watch, here are the specifics:
-A new Italian-themed world named Monte Cristo or something like that is in development. It looks pretty nice.
-It has been confirmed that the next stuff pack will be "70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff" despite the fact that it takes me a week & a half to say that name, this actually looks pretty good.
-More pointless University teasing. Okay, EA, just shut up & say "We're making University". I'm tired of all these small hints & Russian gaming sites.
-If you've seen that trailer for The Sims 4 that there was a lot of speculation about, EA has confirmed it's real. Also, weather will come with the base game Sims 4, so yay for fans not whining until they get that *censored* expansion pack!

And lastly, a Doll House update: I have testing next week (like, the basic skill review tests, not midterms) so I'll have plenty of time on my hands to work on the next chapter! Let's just say Madison continues to manipulate everyone, and some big back stabs, alliances, & flip flops happen. Stay tuned!
Forum Resident
#162 Old 14th Oct 2012 at 11:16 PM
Ughhhhhh.....I was really hoping Sims 4 wouldn't come out for a long, long time. I've spent so much money and invested so much time into Sims 3. I don't want Sims 4 just yet. It'd better be spectacular beyond my wildest dreams. Else, I'm just going to wait a while and see what expansion packs come out for it before buying it.

Field Researcher
#163 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 1:22 AM
I don't watch Big Brother nor have I taken the time to learn the details of what it is, but this challenge looks like a lot of fun. While I'm impatiently waiting for Seasons, I'll entertain myself with this challenge. I'm going to make a household with one human among many supernaturals to make things more interesting :P
Field Researcher
#164 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 5:56 AM
Doll House Update: Sorry, I know I said I'd update more this week, but I had service work. Also, I think I may have ADD or something like that because I cannot stand to watch them for more than 30 minutes at a time. I will try to get & upload the next chapter tomorrow. Little hint: a little love's gonna happen

Also: I'm thinking of installing awesomemod, but I'm afraid it will make my computer explode. Any suggestions? Opinions?
Forum Resident
#165 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 3:27 PM
I've never used AwesomeMod, but I do have MasterController, which I like a lot. If you have MasterController, remove it if you decide to install AwesomeMod.

Before installing any mod like that, you may want to save your dollies to the clipboard, just in case you have to start another game. Sometimes your game is already glitched, so when you download mods, the lag is awful, more glitches start happening, and your game can even crash (i.e. my first experience with mods). Finally I had to save my legacy and start on an entirely new file with the mods, which helped dramatically.

Field Researcher
#166 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 5:07 PM
^Thank you for reminding me to back up my game!

Hm, I thought MasterController & AwesomeMod were compatible. Oh well

Edit from the future: Mastercontroller's not a "core" mod, so it shouldn't conflict. However it will probably make my game lag like a paralyzed slug in a pool of molasses :P
Field Researcher
#167 Old 22nd Oct 2012 at 12:50 AM Last edited by gizmoman49 : 9th Nov 2012 at 2:32 AM.
Episode 18: Politically Incorrect On So Many Levels

Forum Resident
#168 Old 22nd Oct 2012 at 2:10 AM
Oh boy. Madison has poor choice in women. :P

Only 6 left! :D

Lab Assistant
#169 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 3:45 PM
I wanted to try this, I'm not good enough at writing to make up stories about them but I will comment what they do. Here they are:

These were sims I had in CAS, some are made by me and some are downloaded. Maybe I should have picked sims I like less but it's too late.
In my house there are six single beds and a double bed, if someone broke an appliance one bed will be taken out for the rest of the week. This means some sims will have to sleep on the sofa and be dead tired the day after, but they can't sleep during the day if they try music will be switched on.
I left them in the house for a week without games to see if they'll get to know eachother and if I'll need to remove or add something. After two days I removed most windows and added a radio in their bedroom. I also took off the fireplace.
Field Researcher
#170 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 10:09 PM
Update... coming... soon... too... much... work...

Oh, and I love your house! Could we see some pics plz?
Forum Resident
#171 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 10:20 PM
Omg. I saw the pic of Wednesday before reading anything about him and I immediately thought, "Oh my! She's got Marilyn Manson in her Big Brother house!"

...Come to think of it, Gizmo. You should put Marilyn Manson in your celebrity edition. THAT would be interesting...

Lab Assistant
#172 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 10:48 PM
he's modeled after Wednesday 13, I was a Marilyn Manson fan myself and he does remind me of him sometimes
Lab Assistant
#173 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 2:22 PM
Since I've already played it I'll tell you how the free week went.

to sums things up: Eglantine is casting spells on everyone but is generally being friendly, Rossella only speaks to Jennifer wich isn't the best of friends, Takanori stays the friendly man he is but can't do much when someone use a negative interaction, Kyo is being weird but hasn't done anything really bad to the others, Bonnie is being friendly with the guys and is in love with Wed, Wed is hard to get along with beside Bonnie the others seems to hate him already, Jennifer acts similar to Wed maybe that's why they can't get along, Lionel is already best friends with Bonnie and is being generally friendly.
Field Researcher
#174 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 10:46 PM
Note to self: put next chapter in spoiler tag. It would help stop jumping IMMENSELY!
Field Researcher
#175 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 2:15 AM Last edited by gizmoman49 : 16th Nov 2012 at 6:00 AM.
Episode 19: I Love You, My Sweet Backstabber

Page 7 of 14