Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 10:39 PM Last edited by paperfriends : 4th Jan 2016 at 5:14 PM.
Default Creating accesory hooves & Unicorn Horn for all dog ages.
Hi there!
As the title says,
I was hoping I could have some guidance. I am attempting to re-create a species of mine from my novel, they have a canine head, so the sims 3 dog is perfect! But their back feet are hooves, not paws, and their front paws are MLP style hooves, but I'm fine with them being the way they are. The tail can be worked with the sliders I found, so It's really creating a unicorn horn for all the dog ages and hooves for the back feet. I would try to make them an accessory.

Would it be logical to take the hooves from the sims 3 horse model? How would I even go about creating accessories for PETS? Both items would act like the sims barefeet, having transparent texture on the entire horn and part of the hooves, so they would match the color of the dog's fur perfectly. I could never figure out how to get custom items into the game, I can make the models in MS, but never get them in game..

Any help will be wonderful! Please!

So I've extracted the unicorn horn and horse hoove meshes from the game itself. Is it possible to just replace a mesh of some other pet accessory? TSW is kinda confusing to me.

Edit: Hoping I can still get some help on this. I really want this to be a thing. Even if I someone directs me to making "booty" socks for the back feet of the dogs with a texture of cloven hoof.

I go by the name Amaai
I also have a DA & a Tumblr too.

Amaai
Marinkastel
Female | Pan | ISTP