Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 5:56 PM
Default A Wonderful set full of potential..but...
I recently downloaded a set from ChunkySims, here.
On the page it is said..."A/N: As always everything looks like crap in CAS, but its fine in game."
No..sorry, I doubt it, not when almost everything is broken IN CAS. Your sim model clearly has his ankle unattached to the rest of his leg on one picture.. Ouch.
I am not posting on here to complain though, don't get me wrong. But I see how much work was put into this set, and it has potential like crazy.
Align normal, better mapping/texturing, better body parts alignments would turn this set into something quite amazing.

I am used and quite good at Sims2 meshing/mapping/texturing, making new clothing meshes and all...but I am pretty sure my knowledge is far behind Sims3 creating, let alone fixing broken meshes or improving them.

If someone has some advices...I might try because it IS worth it.
I'll just leave this here is anyone with experience and talent is interested in saving this set.

This is NOT a request in any ways. I know "I" would honnestly want to grab this set and fix it if I could and knew how, and I might not be alone in that case.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)