Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 11:04 AM Last edited by neontardis : 5th Jul 2015 at 6:27 AM.
Default Clubber Challenge (*Late Night Required!*)
Backstory:
You are a young, beautiful, rich, woman/man. You move to Bridgeport seeking romance & fame. You have a large mansion on a once-empty lot. Your favorite past times? Clubbing, partying, and woohooing. You know you'll have a large amount boy/girlfriends.. But after a while, you want to meet 'The One'. But hey, for now.. Party, club, woohoo, date! Live your life to the fullest, sweetheart!

Rules
You can't get married till you date 15 people. I suggest meeting the person you want your sim to marry early on and becoming best friends.
Never 'Try for Baby' until you marry someone, and only with that person.
No gardening, fishing or gathering! A rich person like her would never dream of getting their hands so dirty!

Goals
Get married & have 3 kids
Before marriage, date 15 different people.
Have a household net worth of 1,000,000 over the course of 3 generations.
Get 5 star celebrity level.
Hit every bar/club/lounge/restaurant in town!

How to Start
Create a YA male/female sim. Make them attractive as you can. They must have these traits: Flirty, Great Kisser, Party Animal. They cannot have: Loner, shy, socially awkward, loser... Basically anything socially negative.
Build or download a large mansion/house and put it on an empty lot. I strongly suggest Bridgeport. It must have: 1 master bedroom/suite (expensive double bed, dresser, end tables. Whatever decorations you want.) 1 Master bathroom (Expensive toilet/tub or shower/sink, all that jazz.) 1 study (Desk w/ expensive computer, bookcase, and a skill building item like an instrument or an easel.) 1 kitchen & dining room (You know the drill). Basically, make it pretty nice. Motherlode as much you want here.
Once you finish that, set family funds to 2,500. They come from a rich family, after all!
Date 15 people. After that.. Get married. Have at least 3 kids. The one that has the best relationship with your founder at the end is the new heir once they become a young adult.
Continue the same path as the parent! Continue this over 3 generations. If you've met all those goals, you've won! If not, continue till you do.

+50 for every hookup (just a woohoo)
+100 for every boyfriend/girlfriend
+75 for every child born
+50 for every portrait made
+15 for every bar/club/lounge/restaurant hit for the first time
+45 for every celebrity level
+50 for every best friend
+10 for every friend
+20 for every career promotion
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 4:07 PM
This looks like a really cool challenge, I just have one question. In the rules section you say
Quote: Originally posted by neontardis
You can't get married till you date 15 people
But then you say in the Goals section
Before marriage, date 20 different people.
So are we supposed to date 15 or 20 people before marriage? Thank you for helping me
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 6:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alex_12_12_
This looks like a really cool challenge, I just have one question. In the rules section you say But then you say in the Goals section So are we supposed to date 15 or 20 people before marriage? Thank you for helping me

15, sorry. I originally had 20, rather than 15 xD Forgot to change it
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 1:44 PM Last edited by livmusic : 6th Jul 2015 at 1:56 PM. Reason: word adding
I like this idea but I'd like some links for a mansion plz
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 7:26 PM
15, sorry. I originally had 20, rather than 15 xD Forgot to change it

Okay, thank you