Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 9:28 AM
Default the Bohemian Garden
okay i just bought the Bohemian Garden from the sims store and i was wondering what you can do with the cocoa beans and the other nuts and fruits?
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 11:33 AM
You can use them like any other harvestables for cooking and making nectar but if you also own the baking oven from the Store this set will unlock new pie and cake recipes.
Other than that they serve no special additional purpose.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
You can use them like any other harvestables for cooking and making nectar but if you also own the baking oven from the Store this set will unlock new pie and cake recipes.
dang well thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 6:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
and do you know if there is a way to make your own bakery, like buy an retail store?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 7:39 PM
you can build your own custom bakery. I've got a little one less than 15x15 that I use in place of that 30x30 monstrosity that comes with the store set. I use nraas cupcake to keep it stocked. and I haven't done this myself yet, but as far as I know you can have your sim bake and sell things.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimHasThePower
and do you know if there is a way to make your own bakery, like buy an retail store?

The NRaas Cupcake mod Mystic Candy mentioned can be found By Clicking This Link.

If you prefer not to use the oversized Store Bakery there are lots of bakery and other tiny lots that accommodate bakeries and other business ventures for your sims listed on the Tiny Lots Page that includes some great tiny lots right here at MTS.