Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 6:48 PM
Default big eyelashes and meshes problem
How make big eyelashes?
i think the eyelashes in game base is so littles,is possible make?
i try make like acessorie but not work.
and i make one meshes but they disappears my sim and some meshes make my game slow,i think make my game slow because my meshe have much
vertex
i want help thanks
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 7:47 PM
The eyelashes in the game are quite ridiculously large if you just adjust the eyelash slider to max. Not sure if the hacks like Awesomemod that allow you to "overslider" (increase the slider range) also do so for the eyelashes, but they certainly are VERY large at max either way.

"i make one meshes but they disappears my sim" ... I don't know what you mean by this.

"and some meshes make my game slow,i think make my game slow because my meshe have much vertex"

A high polygon (face) count can cause lag in the game. What type of polygon count are you talking? 5,000? 10,000? 50,000? 100,000?

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 7:50 PM
thanks but i dont know how many polygon have in my mesh.
and the Awesomemod is compatible wich 1.18 and late night?
thanks
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 8:13 PM
Well, if you made the mesh, you should know how many polygons it has. If you make it in Milkshape, you can select the whole thing and under the Window menu do "SelPolyCount" - face count will tell you the polygon count.

Awesomemod is compatible with 1.18, yes. You have to use the Config for it to change the slider range. Again I don't know if this affects eyelashes, but, well, I can't see needing them any bigger than I can get them in my game, so...

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.