Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#4351 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 8:51 PM
I wish you could move occupied houses between subhoods without corrupting the game or moving the family out and then back in.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Advertisement
Instructor
#4352 Old 21st Oct 2016 at 12:41 AM
I don't know how it could be done, but a lot uniform setter! Say I want to make a scene for a private school and want the uniform to not be the default one for the game. Sure, I can just manually change every single sim's everyday outfit to the desired uniform, but imagine being able to open up a menu like the Clothing Tool for "set lot uniform for Age/Sex" and having every sim show up wearing it with no hassle.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4353 Old 21st Oct 2016 at 12:56 AM
The simlogical school has a uniform setter.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#4354 Old 21st Oct 2016 at 1:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
The simlogical school has a uniform setter.

Does it let you open a menu to set a specific outfit or is there only a choice between certain outfits?
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4355 Old 21st Oct 2016 at 2:07 PM
I think you have one choice of outfit and it acts a bit like a default. But you can swap them out between play sessions. I had a grey uniform for a while but I've changed it for a blue one which meant swapping the file.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Instructor
#4356 Old 21st Oct 2016 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
I think you have one choice of outfit and it acts a bit like a default. But you can swap them out between play sessions. I had a grey uniform for a while but I've changed it for a blue one which meant swapping the file.

Oh, that's not quite what I was looking for, then :c
Scholar
#4357 Old 23rd Oct 2016 at 4:05 AM
I'd like to a see a mod that gets rid of the stupid vampire pie menu look. My sim who was accidentally turned into a vampire looks too aggressive, but my google-fu skills are failing me and I'm concerned it doesn't exist.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4358 Old 23rd Oct 2016 at 4:11 AM
I think there may be a mod for that. No idea what it's called or where to find it, but might be worth a WCIF post.

Had a Google and looked up, 'sims 2 supernatural normal AI' I think this is it. http://modthesims.info/d/509323

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#4359 Old 23rd Oct 2016 at 4:20 AM
Nah, i found that. I meant this.
Top Secret Researcher
#4360 Old 23rd Oct 2016 at 11:02 PM
More vanities. There are so few custom ones, and SO few Maxis ones.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Instructor
#4361 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 2:10 AM
automatically eat/serve leftovers

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Mad Poster
#4362 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 2:14 AM
Look for Dizzy's leftover-hack2. Works fine for me, except action queue will say Serve [Meal].... but they'll pull out the leftovers instead.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4363 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 2:16 AM
There is also a left over mod by BoilingOil.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#4364 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 2:20 AM
This one? http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=1132
I thought it only dealt with autonomously putting the leftovers away. Good mod though; I use it over MogHughson's because of the cafeteria thing. Between that and Dizzy's hack my pregnant Sims can look after their hunger rather nicely.

Instructor
#4365 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 2:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Look for Dizzy's leftover-hack2. Works fine for me, except action queue will say Serve [Meal].... but they'll pull out the leftovers instead.

any link to this mod? I am having trouble finding it or if I do, links that actually work

Mad Poster
#4366 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 3:18 AM
I think it's somewhere on Simbology. I'll go check.

Mad Poster
#4367 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 3:25 AM
Okay, I was wrong - you can get the zip file here, but unfortunately it requires registering.
http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...ods-for-sims-2/

However, I'll just provide my copy. Direct link.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u...Stuff/dizzy.zip

It'll be under magic-al10.zip, I believe. I'm not even sure what half of the other stuff is.

Instructor
#4368 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 4:18 AM
Thank you!!!

Mad Poster
#4369 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 5:22 AM
Check the readme for descriptions of the other hacks as well. There's lots of great stuff.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4370 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 5:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WaffleFriez57
Oh, that's not quite what I was looking for, then :c

I seem to recall someone else made something, last year. On GOS maybe, some kind of picture. It's possible if you can use SimPE to change the grey uniform to a different one or recolour the grey uniform.

~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#4371 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 8:23 PM
I wish there was a mod that made it impossible for visitors to ever catch butterflies or fireflies, and a very very low chance for lot residents to catch them. I like watching them try, it's fun, but hate having to empty the jars after. I know about Cyjon's mod but it just keeps them from spawning and I don't want that. Even a mod to auto-open and poof the jars would be better.
Instructor
#4372 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 10:35 PM
Now I'm thinking of folding cot(as bed) for the sims. Don't know why, but maybe because I haven't seen anything like that?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4373 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 10:44 PM
There are camping beds around. Google 'sims 2 camping'.

~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#4374 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 11:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
There are camping beds around. Google 'sims 2 camping'.

Raynuss' camping cot is cloned from the loveseat, I think(still you can sleeping on). And the folding cot is somewhat different than camping cot(look at the linked google image search results, though there're camping cots and cribs around).

**I forgot to tell I downloaded Raynuss' camping set when BPS was still around.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4375 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 11:55 PM
We don't call them cots, a cot over here is a baby bed or what the US calls a crib.

~Call me Jo~
Page 175 of 576