Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 6:52 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default No cheating/affair memory?
In my game, I am playing a romance sim and she's cheating on multiple people, but there is no memory of cheating, only that she kissed/woohoo'ed multiple people. Is this a problem?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 7:11 AM
Is she engaged or married? Because if she's not, she's not technically "cheating" on anyone..
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 7:17 AM
No she isn't, I thought that being a relationship and seeing other people was considered by the game to be cheating, since that's mostly how it's seen in real life. I could be incorrect though.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 7:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rarr
No she isn't, I thought that being a relationship and seeing other people was considered by the game to be cheating, since that's mostly how it's seen in real life. I could be incorrect though.

Without a "No Jealousy" hack, a guy WILL be mad if he catches a girl he's in love with 'woo-hooing' with another sim. But unless they are engaged or married, it's not actually cheating. It's like she's saying, "Well, we never said we were exclusive", and he knows it's true. He can be mad all he wants, but he knows it wasn't cheating since they weren't exclusive... In this game, meaning engaged or married.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 3:28 PM
If you're engaged or married, you get a "had affair" memory the first time you engage in a romantic interaction with someone other than your SO. If your SO sees you engage in a romantic interaction, you will get a "caught cheating" memory.

The person you're cheating with will probably get a "met SO" memory and nothing else. Even though what he technically met was the SO's fist in his face.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)