Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 6:49 PM
Default WCIF Drive other sims' vehicles mod(carnapping).
Hi! I know this is silly because, this is not Grand Theft Auto, this is The Sims 3. But why not combine GTA and TS3 together? it would be so awesome!

I love GTA V San Andreas World and most especially, carnapping! I love GTA, but, dang! characters have no moodlets, mood meter and lifetime wishes so, I have more love for TS3. That's why I am finding a way to improve its gameplay, by finding just a tiny mod that will make a huge difference on gameplay experience.

So, please........ If you know any links to carnapping mod whether it's made autonomous or not, please tell me. Please don't mistake me for wanting a Kleptomaniac inactive sim that will steal, put the car in his inventory and let it stay inside the inventory without driving it. I want the inactive thief to literally drive the car home, immediately after he steals/swipes (make the car disappear from parking lots.)

Thank You Very Much.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 3:55 PM
If you have a parking lot on your klepto's lot you can place it in there then place it in their inventory and then make them use the car, that's the closest I know of.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Karlissa
If you have a parking lot on your klepto's lot you can place it in there then place it in their inventory and then make them use the car, that's the closest I know of.

Thanks for the advice, You mean, I should Shift+Click on their home lots so I could enter buy mode in their lots and place their vehicles in my family inventory?

When you are on other sims' lots, you don't get the small handtool next to an arrow when you are mouse-pointing on a vehicle that is not your own.

What I wanted was, inactive sims( the ones that you don't control.) to go to my house, and drive my car away from my house into their own home lots.

That makes it appear like real carnapping, if they literally drive your car away from your sight.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 1:25 PM
What I meant was that you use the kleptomaniac's swipe something interaction to steal a car and then place it at your home and then put it in your sims inventory so they can use it.

You may want a mod that increases the chances of burglars as burglars aim for expensive items such as cars.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 6:38 PM Last edited by objecterror : 29th Jul 2014 at 6:57 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Karlissa
What I meant was that you use the kleptomaniac's swipe something interaction to steal a car and then place it at your home and then put it in your sims inventory so they can use it.

You may want a mod that increases the chances of burglars as burglars aim for expensive items such as cars.

Thank You for replying.I know how to steal, but my problem is no one steals from me, not one neighbor breaks in to my house to steal my car and drive it off of my home lot to take it to their homes.
I wanna be robbed in TS3. It seems like I am (my sim ) is the only klepto in town, doing the stealing. And, even if neighbors did steal from you ( w/c they never did), they wouldn't immediately drive your cars after swiping. Instead, they would just let stolen cars sit inside their inventories for so long maybe a week, before driving the cars.

Here's an immediate carnapping act from GTA V :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOgJBmSO36o PAUSE at 1:01
You saw from the video that the thief immediately drove the car upon robbing. ( No more placing the car inside the inventory for so long before driving it.)
This is what I want to happen in TS3, for the neighbors to place the cars on streets and drive them, immediately after taking the cars. Just like when they are using their cars for work, first, they place the cars on the streets before driving them. I don't care whether there is a "throwing the owner" animation or not, as long as there is the immediate act of driving the car upon stealing. If ever, there was to be a carnapping mod links that someone could provide me.

Is this the klepto mod you were talking about? http://modthesims.info/d/392602
Will it increase the neighbors chance of autonomous swiping? increase frequency swiping? And choose to swipe and drive cars above all objects to be stolen?

I am sorry for the lots of questions, because if your answer is NO to these questions, then, I wouldn't play TS3 anymore. Because, I only play TS3 to see mods in action, otherwise, I don't, because, my game loads for 20 mins and crashes after a few saves.