Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 3:50 PM
Default Installing Houses and other Sims2.Pack Mods in Sims 2 Ultimate Collection ?
Hello. I have the Sims 2 Ultimate Version from Origin and now i would install houses for my Sims. The Problem is The Sims2.Pack is not recognize by the Game and a cant install them with double-click. I know Clean-Installer but it dont work and i dont know how install with this. Gives a other way to install Houses in Sims 2 Ultimate Collection ?

Thanks for the help and sorry for my very, very bad english
(hope this is the correct place to ask it)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wehrmacht
Hello. I have the Sims 2 Ultimate Version from Origin and now i would install houses for my Sims. The Problem is The Sims2.Pack is not recognize by the Game and a cant install them with double-click. I know Clean-Installer but it dont work and i dont know how install with this. Gives a other way to install Houses in Sims 2 Ultimate Collection ?

Thanks for the help and sorry for my very, very bad english
(hope this is the correct place to ask it)

there's a question thread for Sims 2 ultimate collection here. That might be a better place to ask since your question is more for help with installing than a wcif.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 5:42 PM
Your question has been answered multiple times in that thread already, have a browse and you'll see it.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.