Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 11:01 PM Last edited by lloyd118 : 26th Aug 2016 at 1:46 AM.
Default Sunrise/Sunset Season Offset with 1:69?
Does anyone know if this mod will work with 1:69? I love this mod and have asked the creator but they haven't tried it as they are on a different patch, have any of used got this and are on 1:69? Its by Gurra09.
Thanks
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 1:18 AM
Without knowing more about the mod, I can't say--but the general rule is only core mods are affected by 1.69, and I would guess that a mod like that wouldn't be a core mod. Somebody who knows the mod might be along shortly.

& an aside--why would someone disagree with a question like that? It's just a question.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 1:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lucy kemnitzer
Without knowing more about the mod, I can't say--but the general rule is only core mods are affected by 1.69, and I would guess that a mod like that wouldn't be a core mod. Somebody who knows the mod might be along shortly.

& an aside--why would someone disagree with a question like that? It's just a question.

Thanks for replying I hope I haven't annoyed anyone by asking the question lol XD
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 3:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lloyd118
Thanks for replying I hope I haven't annoyed anyone by asking the question lol XD

This is not a core mod. According to the creator Gurra09 in Post #12 in the Mods Comments Page: "This mod is made and tested with game version 1.57, and confirmed compatible for all patch versions up to and including 1.67."

As an aside: You haven't annoyed anyone. What is annoying is idiots that hit that disagree button on legitimate questions. There must be a support group somewhere for them.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
This is not a core mod. According to the creator Gurra09 in Post #12 in the Mods Comments Page: "This mod is made and tested with game version 1.57, and confirmed compatible for all patch versions up to and including 1.67."

As an aside: You haven't annoyed anyone. What is annoying is idiots that hit that disagree button on legitimate questions. There must be a support group somewhere for them.

Ok I'm trying the mod now so hopefully its gonna be ok XD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 5:37 PM
So far I have been playing and the only bad thing that has happened was that when it rained i could hear the sound but there was no rain then i zoomed out and back in and the rain appeared. I would feel more comfortable using this mod if i knew others were using it with 1:69. :L