Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 9:02 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Please Help!
Hi, I've recently gotten a new computer and finally reinstalled my sims 3 packs. I've been playing it again for the past 1 or 2 months and the other day I tried to install a Hidden Springs disk and a Monte Vista disk. I couldn't find the serial codes so I gave up and wanted to just go back to my game. When I tried opening the launcher an error popped up that says "Unable to start. Please reinstall the base game." I've looked at every corner of the internet for answers but they are years old so they don't seem to work. I have World Adventures, University, Town Life Stuff, Showtime, Seasons, Pets, Late Night, Island Paradise, Diesel Stuff and70s 80s 90s stuff. I have the latest patch, a bit of CC and mods and my computer is updated to Windows 10. I really REALLY don't want to have to reinstall everything so if anyone has a trick please help!
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 9:03 PM