Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Animal kingdom - tails and ears

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 2,653 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 345,357 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 6th Nov 2005 at 1:45 PM
Updated: 13th May 2010 at 6:49 PM by CatOfEvilGenius
Welcome to the animal kingdom.

The animal kingdom project is a collection of tail and ears meshes for those who like some more animal variety their neighbourhood.

All ears and all tails have their own mesh. This allows you to combine any tail and ear of this collection. Of course you can also use them seperately if you think just ears or just tails look better.

All ears and tails are for ages toddler to elder and both genders. They will stay on your sims all the time, regardless what type of clothing they are wearing at the moment (this includes pyjama's and swimwear but also workclothes and pregnancy clothes) They can be combined with glasses and most other accessories.

You are free to recolour and/or redistribute my meshes. If you make recolours, you have to make sure your downloaders find this mesh. You can include it in your download or link back to this thread. Only conditions: i'd like some credit as creator of this mesh and this mesh should be free accesible for everyone (so don't offer it as pay or donation item)

You can find even more ears and tails here on this site.

Click here for my foxtail and ears
(this mesh was uploaded before the animal kingdom so make sure you get the animal kingdom version of my mesh if you want to combine them with these ears and tails)
Click here for the bunny ears and tail