Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject Forevermore
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 11:38 PM
How do you create a School
Hello Everyone, I would like to know how to make a School, And when you make a school, do the kids actually go to it? Its sort of confusing?? THANKS!!
Advertisement
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st May 2006 at 7:31 PM
You can make either a residential or community lot that looks like a school. But all your sim kids can do is visit the lots not actually attend school there.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Test Subject Forevermore
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd May 2006 at 8:22 PM
Thankyou for your help, it's very appreciated!=)
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#4 Old 3rd May 2006 at 8:46 PM
You're very welcome.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 11:45 PM
You can build your school on a Redidential lot, and get proper downloads HERE. Hope I helped!
Locked thread | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies