Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#101 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 2:14 AM
I kiss Robert Pattinson on the red carpet

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#102 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 2:19 AM
I still own the hill! (you mean nothing to him. Nothing!)

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Albert Einstein "What Life Means to Einstein"
Mad Poster
#103 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 2:20 AM
Hill hogger! I just push your ass down the hill. MINE NOW.

Forum Resident
#104 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 2:50 AM
I point off into the distance and say, "hey look, the cast of Harry Potter!" And Dreamydre goes running down the hill.
MY HILL!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#105 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 2:59 AM
I keep asking Katie inane questions on purpose until she can't take it any more and runs down the hill screaming. My Hill.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Forum Resident
#106 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 3:00 AM
I place a giant slip'n'slide right at Zaub's feet and give her a shove. My hill!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#107 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 3:05 AM
(good one)

I eat Katie's favorite meal in front of her and because she is starving leaves to get some food. My Hill.

Mad Poster
#108 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 5:39 AM
The food is spoiled and gives you a terrible stomach ache. Before you know it you have the shits. You go tumbling down the hill like a Snorlax, shitting on yourself in the process which leaves an amazingly MASSIVE shit track behind you. YOU ARE NASTY!! EEWW!!

My hill!!

Mad Poster
#109 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 5:45 AM
Dreamy trips in the excrement and tumbles down the hill. Now she is nasty, too. My hill!

(aren't we ladies supposed to avoid this bathroom humor as ladies ?)

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Forum Resident
#110 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 5:47 AM
Rapid gets distracted by a butterfly and I push her down the hill, on the way down she is covered in shit and grass...yummy.

Mah hill!
Mad Poster
#111 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 5:49 AM
ktbcca passes out from the odor of the shit, and goes slowly sliding down the amazingly MASSIVE shit trail. She slides so hard down the hill that she end up cleaning the trail up with her body. NO MORE POO POO, MINE AGAIN!!

Forum Resident
#112 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 5:54 AM

In the midst of her celebrating a giant grizzly bear unleashes surprise buttseks on Dreamydre. While she is distracted, I claim the hill...FOR ME!
Mad Poster
#113 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 5:54 AM
My Pimp Bear eats your ass. Mine again.

Forum Resident
#114 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 6:02 AM
Aliens come down and abduct you and the pimp bear. My hill.
Mad Poster
#115 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 6:05 AM
My bear eats all of the aliens and then I gash my bears neck open and throws him off the spaceship. He falls on you and you both go tumbling down the hill in a bloody mess. I laugh psychotically as I jump from the spaceship and onto the hill. Mine.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#116 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 6:10 AM Last edited by zauberlinda12 : 3rd Aug 2009 at 6:25 AM.
While jumping from said spaceship Izzy breaks her leg and is carried away by an ambulance. my hill.

Mad Poster
#117 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 7:30 AM
zaubers stomach is still upset from eating spoiled food and she farts so hard she goes shooting down the hill like a motorcycle.

Mine? Yes! :D

Alchemist
#118 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 11:40 AM
dreamy smells in the fart as she comes up and runs away screaming. MY HILL!

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Mad Poster
#119 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 5:17 PM
I give poisoned bacon so she has to run down the hill to the bathrooms. MY HILL!
Field Researcher
#120 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 7:09 PM
A stray boomerang comes flying past and hits Kyle in the head, causing her to fall down the hill.

My hill now!

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live." - Mark Twain
Mad Poster
#121 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 10:51 PM
When the boomerang loops around (isn't that what boomerangs do?), it hits Raindrop in the face and she tumbles down the hill. My hill!

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Mad Poster
#122 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 10:53 PM
I kick a soccer ball and it hits Rabid in the head, and she falls down the hill. My hill!
Field Researcher
#123 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 10:58 PM
I suddenly become an inventor and invent a giant poking device, which reaches all the way up the hill and pokes Sophie in the back, causing her to lose her footing and fall back down the hill.

My hill now!

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live." - Mark Twain
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#124 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 1:00 AM
I toss a pound of Kirsty's favorite chocolate down the hill. She cannot resist and runs down the hill after it. MAH HILL!

Mad Poster
#125 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 2:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zauberlinda12
I toss a pound of Kirsty's favorite chocolate down the hill. She cannot resist and runs down the hill after it. MAH HILL!

Beats Zaubers ass with the same tree branch I beat her ass with before. She goes whining down the hill.

Mine SNITCHES!!

Page 5 of 27