Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 12:39 PM
WCIF these mods? If possible.
Is there a mod out there that stops messages/notifications coming up from your friends like, "Hi Stranger, haven't seen you in a while, thought you were abducted by aliens, blah blah blah"
And also, is there a mod that when you eat a meal it fills up your hunger bar up fully, like in the Sims 3 and Sims 4?
I have looked for these for the past few days and I had no luck.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 1:27 PM
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,1479.0.html

If you want fullfill your sims hunger bar use fresh growth fruits and vegetables for making food and this food will have glowing and fills alot of hunger. Be aware of getting your sims fat very fast.
Link Ninja
#3 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 9:40 PM
@tetsuu, there is a great phone hack at MATY where one of the features has instead of the friend calling up and complaining in a pop up, they actually talk to your sim awhile. Also they won't call when they are not supposed ot be at home. Nothing was more annoying than a friend calling just to complain and then when your sim called back and the friend isn't even home.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Forum Resident
#4 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 11:45 PM
You can use this to prevent relationship decay altogether or have less relationship decay. Both can get rid of the pop up warning message also: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,30402.0.html
Undead Molten Llama
#5 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 1:10 AM
Filling hunger works differently in TS2 than in TS3. The amount of hunger filled depends on the meal made and the quality of the stove it's cooked on. If you want hunger filled more, pay out for a more expensive stove and get at least one Sim per household with high cooking skill and always have them cook/serve higher-level meals. Keep the leftovers on-hand so that anyone can just grab a plate out of the fridge if they're not there or hungry when the "cook" serves a meal. Or, like Annaminna said, use fresh food (fish/produce), if you have Seasons.

Because of the factors that go into determining how filling a meal is, I'm not sure it's possible to mod it such that every meal fills fully. If it is possible, I've not seen such a mod, myself...although I haven't looked for one, either, since I wouldn't want it to work that way. I can see why it works the way it does in TS3, given that it takes freaking forever for a Sim to make something. (Like, two hours to make a salad? COME ON NOW! ) I guess that's why TS3 has the "quick meals" differentiation, since those don't fill as fully. But I prefer the way it works in TS2, myself.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 1:35 AM
If you look at the stoves blurb it even says it's hunger filling level, so if it says 7 and another says 10, 10 is more filling. Beds are the same with comfort and energy, chairs on comfort, enviroment score on some items will raise the enviroment bar and so on.
In sims 3 they replaced how filling a meal is with a moodlet saying it was bad or tasted like fridge.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 8:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
@tetsuu, there is a great phone hack at MATY where one of the features has instead of the friend calling up and complaining in a pop up, they actually talk to your sim awhile. Also they won't call when they are not supposed ot be at home. Nothing was more annoying than a friend calling just to complain and then when your sim called back and the friend isn't even home.

I love you for this. *worships*
Mad Poster
#8 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 8:51 AM
You may want also download BO's PhoneCheckFix for Pescado's phonehack