Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 1:08 PM
Default A mod to allow playable sims go to owned community lots?
I dont know, I just was wondering if there is a mod or something to allow playable sims go to owned commnity lots. I mean, I can send them to ones while Im playing them, but when I play with a sim with a clothes store or-wathever-, my other families or playable sims never show up there, they never enter the business, buy nothing. Only townies can show up on those lots.
Is there a mod like that? I just need it so badly. </3

Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 1:32 PM
Oh - odd. My sims turn up as customer. Maybe it's because I only have a few townies?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#3 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 1:39 PM
Erm, nope, I think you have an accidental mod. My playables show up all the time.

Do you have the Director's Cut from MATY? That includes noplayableshoppers which is the one that blocks them.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 1:46 PM
I knew it! It was so weird when I've searched for this mod but nothing appeared x'D. Im going to see my folders.

Edit: Omg, yes, I have it. Thank you <3! You saved my poor sims business from bankruptcy. Thanks!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 2:26 PM
That's the reason I got the fix from www.simwardrobe.com to not let playables actually buy stuff rather than Pescado's one. I wanted my playables to show up; I just didn't want them to spend their money on crap.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#6 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 5:26 PM
Actually, I don't mind them buying stuff - I just delete it when I next visit. I think if you delete while it's still in the inventory, you get all the money back. Sometimes I let them keep things they've bought, even the odd car - I regard it as them exercising their free will to a certain extent. Buying dogs items from Animal Daze makes me think they want a dog.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
Inventor
#7 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 5:40 PM
I don't mind them buying stuff either. Some things I even put in their houses. From time to time I check their inventory, see what they gathered.
But I wouldn't like getting them a full refund by just deleting the item. Up until now I did delete some things and didn't pay attention if they got the whole amount back or partly.
I am considering using the stuck object remover to just destroy the items I don't let them keep in the near future.
That way they don't get money back.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#8 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 8:40 PM
I want my playables buying stuff, that's part of their personality or needs. I use the items as gifts, for their house or themselves. Some of them might buy multiples of useless stuff but I simply sell it back.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#9 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 9:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mirjampenning
I don't mind them buying stuff either. Some things I even put in their houses. From time to time I check their inventory, see what they gathered.
But I wouldn't like getting them a full refund by just deleting the item. Up until now I did delete some things and didn't pay attention if they got the whole amount back or partly.
I am considering using the stuck object remover to just destroy the items I don't let them keep in the near future.
That way they don't get money back.

My sims are generally rather poor so doing them out of their cash can mean getting turfed out of their home or a visit from the repo man.

Mad Poster
#10 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 1:05 AM
I'd rather take them on a shopping trip if they need/want something and experience it with them.