Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 4:28 PM
Default WCIF No Random Cold/Flu from Work?
Nothing like rolling the Fear of Getting Sick, going to work, and then coming down with a cold or flu to ruin your day.

I could just make my Sims immune to diseases, but some Sims, I want them to be able to get sick.

1/8/2016: New avatar! Pre-censored for EA's approval.
3/19/2015: Teens are too close to YAs. EA needs to either shorten the teens, or add preteens and make YAs look older.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 5:39 PM
There is no disease patch .

If you want only certain sims to have immunity, there is http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=161931. This is a bit tricky mod because it is not updated for pets+ . Read comments to use it.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 6:00 PM
The first one: Ooh, going to need No Autonomous Smash Dollhouse from that page.

Ah, but I still wanted to be able to get sick from other things. Would it be possible for me to take the controller and only snip out the Disease From Work chance? TS2 is not as easily modded as TS4 is...

The second one: The fear is already realized and the aspiration took a hit, forcing me to play one of their wants even if none are reasonable.

1/8/2016: New avatar! Pre-censored for EA's approval.
3/19/2015: Teens are too close to YAs. EA needs to either shorten the teens, or add preteens and make YAs look older.