Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 1:58 AM
Default Possibly missing items
The baby dangler, floor mat vanished from my game. I finally found the download and need to know if they already helped the babies motives or is there a mod or fix for this. Also looking for the sound fix, I never seem to have sounds from the objects, although I can hear the baby. The bouncinator is still in the game. If I have all the right items, I just need the motives mod, unless that's what these objects do and/or the sounds fix. I I have the Baby Bounce chair, the Baby Dangle Monster, the Baby Dangle for changing table and Honeywell's animations fix. Thanks!

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 2:20 AM
The Leefish site has the bladder fix.
http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=4463

I have a feeling the sound fix was on Simbology or insim but I can't find it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#3 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 2:31 AM
I uploaded the soundfix file here. Doesn't say who made it, but I think I got it at MATY, in the topic where they tried to fix the items. I'm also not entirely sure it made a difference, because some people have said it didn't work. I usually play with sounds off so I haven't noticed if it helps or not.
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 2:43 AM
Thank you! I'll test it possibly tomorrow and post the results.

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 12:09 PM
I have the sound fix and it works for the floor mat but not for the bounce chair.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 12:43 PM
My bounce chairs produce sounds. I probably have the fix shoved in someplace and didn't know it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~