Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 4:45 PM
Can You Open A Business??
Hi All

I want to open a restaurant, but all I can do is buy a business. Is there a mod that I can use or a tweak??

All help is appreciated
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 5:42 PM
Unfortunately, the only content I can think of that allows you to do such a thing (that's also similar to the OFB back in TS2) would be premium store content. Still, it's worth a shot to check out the Savvy Seller, Business as Usual Bistro, and Deliciously Indulgent Bakery collections if you still want to take a crack at it.

If you do go that route, I suggest Ani's Business as Unusual Bistro and Savvier Seller mods, as well as Twallan's Cupcake mod for the bakery.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 6:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IndigoMontoya
Unfortunately, the only content I can think of that allows you to do such a thing (that's also similar to the OFB back in TS2) would be premium store content. Still, it's worth a shot to check out the Savvy Seller, Business as Usual Bistro, and Deliciously Indulgent Bakery collections if you still want to take a crack at it.

If you do go that route, I suggest Ani's Business as Unusual Bistro and Savvier Seller mods, as well as Twallan's Cupcake mod for the bakery.

What is the pack called??
dodgy builder
#4 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 6:54 PM
It's not packs, it's collections or content you download from the official sims3 site. They are called what indigomontoya just said.

There was something about it being moved to Origin or something.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 11:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daflee500
What is the pack called??

It came with Midnight Hollow.