Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Sep 2016 at 4:14 AM
Default World Editor: Rocks?
If You place a rock in world editor in your game does it eventually turn non-routable? I placed a rock and my sim can walk through it :L
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Sep 2016 at 7:23 AM
No, there's no way to regenerate the routing information in-game.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Sep 2016 at 12:26 PM Last edited by lloyd118 : 1st Sep 2016 at 2:11 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
No, there's no way to regenerate the routing information in-game.
That sucks I was worried about a area in my game that is in the middle of a lake, it was supposed to be non-routable but it's a spot I must of missed with the paint, it's soooo tiny lol XD There's no routing data lines in the spot it's just blank, but I was hoping I put a rock there in world editor it would make it non-routable. https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t35...0b9&oe=57CA8CC6 I tried to make my sim go there and they can so not sure if pets can spawn there and get stuck or not beacuse dogs/cats/horses can't swim.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 1st Sep 2016 at 5:06 PM
That's a tiny bit of land! If there's no routing then you may be okay, but if when you play the world you find that animals or sims spawn there, you can always reset them.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Sep 2016 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
That's a tiny bit of land! If there's no routing then you may be okay, but if when you play the world you find that animals or sims spawn there, you can always reset them.

Since i had to change those lots i put more paint on that spot anyways lol XD For a supposedly simple world its driving me crazy haha
dodgy builder
#6 Old 1st Sep 2016 at 9:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lloyd118
Since i had to change those lots i put more paint on that spot anyways lol XD For a supposedly simple world its driving me crazy haha

Caw does that to you
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Sep 2016 at 5:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
Caw does that to you
yep!