Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#176 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 5:59 PM
Awesome. Can't wait to use it!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#177 Old 21st Apr 2012 at 11:27 PM
Default late reply
Quote: Originally posted by EsmeraldaF
Wow, we're becoming spoiled for choice now with all these new sliders appearing, thank you! Finally, a Sims game where we can have men who are taller than women!

Or women taller than men.
Test Subject
#178 Old 9th May 2012 at 2:13 AM
I wonder if this would work on pets... hmm.. because it says testers wanted I wont cause my game is already lagy realy bad but would so get it for dogs cuase well lets face it, Wolves!!
Test Subject
#179 Old 21st May 2012 at 4:46 AM
where would it be for pets height? in the same spot? cause I looked in the head section for pets and I can not see it
Test Subject
#180 Old 21st May 2012 at 7:47 AM
woa!! this is so cool
Gonna try it as soon as I got home, thanks!
Mad Poster
#181 Old 21st May 2012 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Silver Babywolf
where would it be for pets height? in the same spot? cause I looked in the head section for pets and I can not see it

It's not enabled for pets. This is only for Sims.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#182 Old 28th May 2012 at 5:16 AM
Aww well that stinks.. would have been great to use on pets.. or atleast cats and dogs
Test Subject
#183 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 11:02 AM
Default I have a question :)
I downloaded the file.
Afterwards, do I just have to drag it into the Sims 3 "downloads" file?
Thank you!
Test Subject
#184 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 4:21 PM
I'm nowhere near technically minded enough to attempt something like this (there's a reason I'm called Technophobe) but a thought's come to mind: the mod elongates individual bones to make long, gaunt figures; this method also gets tricky when making shorter figures. Would it be easier to put a slider on the whole body's size, shrinking all attributes in proportion? As a short person myself and knowing a few, generally speaking the rest of the body's in proportion with the height with the exception of the head; with most tall people I know, the opposite is true.
As an additional, the same tends to apply to cats and dogs. (Barring dachshunds.)
Mad Poster
#185 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 8:55 PM
I would also like to add that it does appear to be possible to scale a Sim in the entirity as someone (I sadly can't remember where I saw it) has modded the TS3 version of OMSPs to scale objects. Sims can also be used on these and turned into giants or midgets with all limbs/bones keeping their proportions.
The downside to these OMSPs though is that if a Sim is allowed to step off then they fall into oblivion (not the game :P) and need to be reset so they are only useful for screenshot purposes.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#186 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 11:04 AM
What is it that causes this effect? Is it not possible to simply scale up all bodily bones in proportion, rather than the body as a whole, without this happening?
Sockpuppet
#187 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 12:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Technophobe
What is it that causes this effect? Is it not possible to simply scale up all bodily bones in proportion, rather than the body as a whole, without this happening?

no, that is nearly impossible...the sims RIG has joints that are positioned under a angle.
Scaling those will change important offsets wich results in trembling of hands and feet.
Recalculating that offset is extremly hard(atleast for me)

The mod that Menace is talking about is here:
http://mahamudosim3.blogspot.tw/201...sp-resizer.html

I, and also Cmar released the teen to adult scaler(wich EA uses to scale the meshes down)
If you have Cmar's and mine installed(and maybe one or 2 extra clones) you can scale a sim down to child size without any errors.
On my file i also tried to reverse those settings to scale a sim a bit bigger(all in proprtion)
There is also a slider that lets you change leg lenght.
http://www.bloomsbase.net/index.php...gory/18-sliders
Test Subject
#188 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 12:07 AM
Default Trying it out
I'll give this a try, at least for my villain types. They just don't look very 'threatening' in screenshots. Wish we had a command to change the scale of objects in-game.

Amazing what you've done. Thank you so much! And thanks for your(?) framework installer, and...just glad you do what you do.
Test Subject
#189 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 5:11 PM
hey ! scse me...does it works on the 1.38 game version? tnx :D
Test Subject
#190 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 7:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AlfRider
hey ! scse me...does it works on the 1.38 game version? tnx :D

Yeah. Wondering the same thing.
Test Subject
#191 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 11:53 AM
i can finnally make a pre-teen oosh
Test Subject
#192 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 4:51 PM
I tested the height slider and have a problem: My tall sim had babies and now the babies are shaking. But right now that´s the only problem I have.
Test Subject
#193 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 9:02 PM
There is some slider on the length of legs?
Test Subject
#194 Old 20th Dec 2012 at 5:36 PM Last edited by offaly2203 : 20th Dec 2012 at 6:10 PM.
Well, I've a problem with it... It doesn't make my sim taller... Actually, if I move the slider it just makes my sim squat more and more (making him shorter in a way)... I just downloaded it again and I'm gonna try it again... (I have all EPs except for supernatural... could Pets be the issue?)

[Edit] Ok, it works now! Yay!
Test Subject
#195 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 4:41 PM
I have the bendy knee problem in CAS and don't know how to fix this. I'm not a very technological person, so step by step help would be sooo appreciated! TY!
Test Subject
#196 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 12:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mahea2882
I have the bendy knee problem in CAS and don't know how to fix this. I'm not a very technological person, so step by step help would be sooo appreciated! TY!

same issue. Bendy knees. Maybe re-installing will help. I suspect it has to do with the Seasons EP? Mine were fine until I installed that.
Test Subject
#197 Old 7th Feb 2013 at 10:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
Hi All,

I'm finally releasing the Tall version of the Height slider. Unfortunately, making a Sim shorter than normal is extremely difficult without major bone deformations.

This slider appears in the Head and Ears section, and only makes Sims taller.

Thanks to jfade for tweaking the tall version!

Note: If you really want to play with the short version, it's still in the package file - you just have to tick the Bi directional flag in the Blend Unit.

Comments welcome - especially about in game (rather than in CAS)

how can i install it ?
to the mod folder?
it does not work !
Sockpuppet
#198 Old 8th Feb 2013 at 7:04 AM
in the packages folder, subfoldered if you like.
Test Subject
#199 Old 8th Feb 2013 at 2:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BloomsBase
in the packages folder, subfoldered if you like.

where is the package folder? ...
the download folder...?
Sockpuppet
#200 Old 8th Feb 2013 at 2:57 PM
Page 8 of 10