Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 3:55 AM
Default MTS Discord Ban Appeal
Over a year ago, I was banned from the MTS Discord due to being to young. I completely understand why you did it due to it being against the law, at least in the US, to participate in such services if you are younger than thirteen. However, a few months ago, I turned thirteen along with maturing more as a person. I apologize for posting my previous appeal in the wrong section a month ago as I didn't realize that Contact Us was a forum rather than an email address, and I am a nervous wreck when contacting someone I don't know well. Thank you for reading my appeal and I hope you have a nice day.
Advertisement
Rubric Wrangler
#2 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 3:57 PM
What's your discord username?

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 1:38 AM
I apologize for the late reply, but my username on Discord is Bromley#1518. Thank you for your time!
Rubric Wrangler
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 4:12 PM
Unbanned.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 5:18 PM
Objection! If OP didn't log in for a month to answer the question he's not gonna be around often enough to bother lifting the ban

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)