Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#51 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 11:44 PM
I live with my fiance, his mother and father, and his terminally ill brother but in total I have one real brother, one half-sister, and five step siblings.

Oh and my shih tzu puppy Charlie, along with his parents' three pomeranians
Advertisement
Inventor
#52 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 1:15 AM
Me, dad, mom, stepdad, sister, brother - my brother and sister are 13 and 15 years apart from me though, so it's like having my own children rather than siblings. Just.sayin'.

"Goonies never say die."
Field Researcher
#53 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 3:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kampffenhoff
Just discovered today I am expecting Twins so there will be 12 of us then. Husband is suffering from shock.

Congrats! Not on the shocked husband or anything - I'm pretty sure that's not a good thing. But, on everything else.

In my family, it's 3: My Mother, Sister and I. My father moved and remarried, and, he and his new wife may just be expecting. So, I guess that... Six? But, they don't live with us (and I really don't like spending time with them - he's way into gaming and the gym and she's always at work), so, I may say 3.

Though, I practically live at my Granny and Grandnana's house (I'm there nearly everyday), so, that's... 5? Or 8? But, it's... 4 people in my Grandnana's house. So... 12? And then there's the dog at my place and the dog at theirs... Which makes it 13? Or 15?

Wait.

That's too much work. Let's just stick with 3.

Queen of the Land of Typos.

Check out my simblr.
Undead Molten Llama
#54 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 4:27 AM
For most of the time in the past...oh, 15 years, almost...There've been six of us. Me, my housemate, my two kids, and my housemate's two kids. So, basically, two women and two sets of boy/girl "twins." My housemate and I both had a boy and then a girl. My son's a few months older than hers, her daughter is a few months older than mine, and we all started living together when my daughter was seven months old...and she just turned 15 on the 9th of this month. For a little while, we had an extra person because my son got married this past December and he and his new wife lived here until he went off to the Army in April. So, those two are in Missouri at the moment, the poor things, while my son goes through basic training. If all goes well with that, he's hoping to get into Ranger school. In the meantime, we're down to five now. People, that is. Let's not talk about the pets/livestock.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Top Secret Researcher
#55 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 9:28 AM
Bah, just me right now, and sometimes it's too much people, lol. We've been 3 plus two cats for alot of years before. I came close to get married twice in the last 10 years, but things broke down at the last minute both times. I think I was not ready.

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Mad Poster
#56 Old 25th Jul 2012 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kampffenhoff
Just discovered today I am expecting Twins so there will be 12 of us then. Husband is suffering from shock.

*Thinking about 'Cheaper by the Dozen'*

Congrats!
Top Secret Researcher
#57 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 4:28 PM
Compared to many people in this thread, I seem to have an unusually small family. Unless you start to include things like second cousins and all the great aunts and uncles, there are currently less than 10 people in the entire thing, to which I'm the most recent addition. I'm 21. The second most recent was my mother. She's 51.

Other than my parents, I have two grandmothers, a great uncle who looks after one of them, one uncle and no aunts. I often jokingly call myself an only only child because I entirely lack both siblings and cousins.

The other notable quirk of the family, though, is that while there are very few of us, we often seem to live a long time. I knew both my great-grandmothers when I was a kid, for instance, since they lived into their nineties and were around long enough for me to remember them before they passed away in 1997. Even relatives with health issues seem to survive into their eighties, which is still quite a bit longer than an average lifespan.
Forum Resident
#58 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 5:33 PM
In my 'immediate family' which is just my household there is my husband, my five-month-old daughter, myself, and we are expecting our second child. So that would be three and a half?

But if you count of the property that would be my 3.5 member family, my dad, my grandparents, my sister, brother-in-law, niece, and neice-to-be (my sister is also expecting). Then there is the rooster, five cats, three 'house birds', two turkeys, two rabbits, and a Yorkshire Terrier.

It would take all day to list my husband's family which is technically mine as well as cousins and what have you, so person wise on the property we have 9 people and two unborn children.

The moon so bright shows me the way
Deep in the graveyard beside her I lay
Knowing she'll keep me safe from all harms
Though six feet apart, I lay in her arms...
Instructor
#59 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 4:26 PM
My mom, dad, brother, me, dog, birds, fish and all my simmies
Test Subject
#60 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 9:45 AM
6 me my dog and my two sisters and my mom and dad
Page 3 of 3