Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#651 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 3:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by acidsugar
GAH!! I can barely stand it...I'm waiting to see if I can download at midnight tonight...1 hour and 40 minutes to go...whooo...

Lucky, ur an hour ahead.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#652 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 3:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yorkielove1
Lucky, ur an hour ahead.

*hugs* I understand your pain...I promise to post pics and stuff and answer any questions if people are interested

...IF I actually can download at midnignt!

"Too long a sacrifice can make a stone of the heart." - William Butler Yeats
Lab Assistant
#653 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 3:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by acidsugar
*hugs* I understand your pain...I promise to post pics and stuff and answer any questions if people are interested

...IF I actually can download at midnignt!

THANK YOU!!! :p
Eminence Grise
#654 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 3:55 AM
Usually digital providers don't let you download till noon on release day, sorry to say

Was just looking at a thread about this on EA's forum... where a bunch of people were discussing what they'd been told about this by EA customer service folks... and everybody had been told something different, heh. Some said midnight PST, some said noon. I believe it'll be noon and the "midnight" responses just came from people who saw "12" and misinterpreted it :p
Lab Assistant
#655 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 4:08 AM
GAH!! *pokes out eyes with a stick*

I didn't read that Srikandi!! lol

I will still try and let everyone know either way

Lab Assistant
#656 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 4:15 AM
PLEASE BE MIDNIGHT!!!!
Lab Assistant
#657 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 4:21 AM
From what I am seeing in the EA forums...it might just be noon tomorrow... *sobs silently*

I think you were right Srikandi...I will still try...but now I am also planning on going to be and sleeping until noon tomorrow!! :D

Lab Assistant
#658 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 4:57 AM
NOOOOOOO!!!
Lab Assistant
#659 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 5:11 AM
I can't even get the downloader to open on my computer right now...AAARRRGGGHHH!! I will keep trying

Test Subject
#660 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 5:23 AM
Just bought my copy from Meijer Installing it now.
Lab Assistant
#661 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 5:29 AM
Congrats!! I...on the other hand...have decided to give up and go to bed

Good luck with you downloading Chadologic...please post many pictures!

Good night all...and sorry it didn't work out to Yorkielove1

Lab Assistant
#662 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 6:31 AM
Its ok, ill live
Field Researcher
#663 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 6:33 AM
i am going to bed and when i wake up i am hoping to find ambitions in a package on my door step! hopefully it will be delivered in the morning and not afternoon!! i cant wait!!!!

p.s. how soon do you think modthesims will have an ambitions game guide up? i dont have WA so i dont know how fast they got that one up. anyone know how long it usually takes? obviously it's not anytime soon i'm assuming..
Eminence Grise
#664 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 6:59 AM
*shrug* Sections go up as people complete em. There isn't a schedule, and naturally it's all volunteers If you want it up faster, feel free to join the team!
Scholar
#665 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 11:34 AM
I saw 666 posts and felt compelled to post something, anything O.o

But having picked up a copy of the game, I must say that Twinbrook is an impressive place....
Test Subject
#666 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 1:48 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoh i luv it i cant wait until is comes to saudi arabia ^_^

happy 3eed for all
PMiD : C99B0A3A
bb : 22647cc6
Field Researcher
#667 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 3:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
*shrug* Sections go up as people complete em. There isn't a schedule, and naturally it's all volunteers If you want it up faster, feel free to join the team!

oh wow i didnt know that. i thought it was just the site owners that did it. huh, maybe i will! whenever i get the game of course.. i was hoping it would be here when i woke up, like christmas morning or something, but it wasnt. although i checked the tracking status on it and it arrived in town this morning so it WILL be here today! that's a good sign. i had nightmares all night last night that i wouldnt get to play it today. haha =P
Retired
retired moderator
#668 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 6:23 PM
The patch just went up.

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Lab Assistant
#669 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 7:10 PM
I'm going to patch before installing the game. I hope that will circumvent some of the problems people are reporting with the patching.
Lab Assistant
#670 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 7:12 PM
Patched and downloading the game as I type this

YaY!!

Lab Assistant
#671 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 7:56 PM
I'm going to wait until awesomemod is up

I cant play without selecting other families instead of going to edit town D=
Field Researcher
#672 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 9:06 PM Last edited by iheartcowcapoos : 1st Jun 2010 at 9:25 PM.
i have the game installed but i dont have any of the new traits or life time rewards =( AND i dont have a laundromat. oh yeah i didnt patch the game first... perhaps this is why? i'm about to start the stylist career XD

hmm i clicked don't patch game on install but it says in the launcher my game is up to date.. grr i want my new traits! i can't update now wtfff
Test Subject
#673 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 9:03 AM
Hmm i'd thought this would be flooded with pictures and videos of sims 3 ambitions but it doesnt look like it :L
Eminence Grise
#674 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 9:06 AM
... because this is the old thread for pre-release discussion Check the other threads... this whole forum is for Ambitions!
Page 27 of 27