Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 3:12 PM
I only have one neighbourhood with a few families in it right now, Maple Town

The Smith Family -
Single mother Riley moved into Maple Town with her teenage daughter Rose and her toddler son Abott. They had very little money and moved into a tiny townhouse where they had to convert a downstairs toilet to be Abott's room, and Rose shared a bed with her mother. Riley started working in the medical career track, and made it up to paramedic so they were atleast getting some money in. Rose flunked school completely and before long she became an adult and I had her move out (more on her later), so they had some extra space in the house. Abott worked hard in school and his afterschool job, and soon left for college (hes still there now). Now Riley lives in the tiny house alone, yet it feels a lot bigger to her with no company....

The Bear Family -
Rose from the family above married the burgular who robbed them when she was young, Russ Bear. She was furious with him, even when they got married, but they had very high chemistry and seemed to hit it off really well so I thought I'd have them marry, seeing as Rose was a family sim anyway. They now have two daughters, Stephanie and Holly. Riley doesn't approve of her son in law, Russ, seeing as he stole from them years ago and does not understand why Rose trusts him.

The Short Family -
This started off as just an experimental sim I made in CAS for fun. It was a sim called Crystal, who had bright blue hair, outrageous clothes and was a pleasure sim. I made her because I was bored with simming at the time, and wanted to spice things up a little So Crystal moved into one of my old neighbourhoods (Birch Lake). There, she had many lovers and affairs, and upset a lot of people. Things got tough for her, as many of her old lovers were furious with her and kept knocking over her trash can, leaving nasty things on her doorstep and insulting her in the street. Crystal got sick of this, and I moved her from Birch Lake to Maple Town, cutting all ties with anyone she knew before.
Crystal started her new life in Maple Town and only had a couple of flings, but ended up getting pregnant by a man called Marcel McCarthy. Well Crystal was pretty unhappy to be pregnant, but decided if Marcel was around she could cope. However, Marcel died mysteriously one day *heeheehee* and Crystal was left to raise her daughter Roxie alone.

The Kolinsky Family -
Borris and his wife Anna moved into Maple Town with their daughter Maria. They are a typical happy family I made, Borris works while Anna stays home to care for her children (she now has two sons aswell as Maria, Stefan and Josef).
Theres not much to say about this family, no scandal going on, they are just a plain little family
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 4:26 AM
I don't usually play Maxis families, I just make my own:

Prewitt/Long
Keeley Prewitt (CAS Sim), Annalise (Keeley and Benjamin Long's child), Vivienne (Keeley and Ben's other child), Benjamin Long (townie), Jenny Long (his new CAS trophy wife), Everett (Jenny and Benjamin's son)

Dugan/Bruenig
Annika Dugan-Bruenig (I think her parents were both CAS Sims but she was adopted by another CAS Sim, Lina Dugan who has passed away), Toby Bruenig (townie), Aurora and Dawn (Annika and Toby's daughters)

I just realized that most of my Sims have daughters...I hardly ever have sons born in game!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#53 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 10:11 PM
Here's a short status update on all the families living in Basin city, Theres basically eight different family lines I play with. Not a very big city I suppose.

Ryan:
Tosha started out as a Freeman - she was married to her high-school sweetheart Antwone - but caught him cheating and the marriage ended there. Tosha was flat broke and pregnant when Antwone kicked her out of the house. Tosha started her own flower business and raised a delightfully adorable girl named Tamila. She later on married the headmaster BJ Ryan, got a boy with him, the marriage didn't work so BJ moved out. Both Tosha's kids have now moved out, Tamila is an adult, and Sean is a teenager. After the divorce, Antwone got into the athletic career, his dream job. He was building himself a mansion and trying to woohoo every woman in Basin City when he caught a cold and died from complications.

Ryan:
Sean is the son of BJ Ryan and Tosha, he lives on an empty lot with a mirror (so I could give him a make-over) and a phone (so his mother could call him). He currently works in his mother's flower shop.

Freeman:
Tamila: Is Antwone's and Tosha's daughter. Her dream is to become the cheaf of staff, she's just started to work in the medicine field and hopefully will achieve her goal one day.

Kreuger:
Freddy is the city's liquor store owner. A full time loozer with no clear direction in his life - just running his shop and substituting as many meals with beer that's possible. His at the time girlfriend and store assistant Sandy Brudy moved in with him, they started fighting almost immediately, she got pregnant, gave him a son and left. His son is now a child and is growing marijuana in their backyard shed.

Miguell:
Sophie started out life as a townie teen. She first met BJ Ryan through Tamila, who brought Sophie home one day from school. After BJ was kicked out of the house - he and Sophie became lovers. She moved in with him, they got engaged, and she got pregnant. On one eventful evening - Freddy Kreuger shot and killed BJ - which left poor Sophie very alone and very pregnant. She is a good friend with Tosha for some reason, not from Tosha's initiative but her owns. Being unemployed, pregnant and alone, Sophie had to take a job in a record store just to be able to pay off her bills.

Miller:
Arwen came to Basin City to take over an abandoned farm. Growing her crops and running an organic bakery. She's not rolling in money - on the contrary, she's just barely making it, but she loves her life and is quite happy running the farm. Even thou Arwen is a family oriented sim, she never married. She did how ever fall in love, got engaged and pregnant to Marv Sinclaire. Their son Glade is now a teen, Arwen is now elderly. Glade is helping his mother to run the farm and the bakery, and to extend the bakery to include a bookshop/cafe as well.

Sinclaire:
Marv. Well - the fact is - you can't have Basin City without Marv. He's a pleasure sim, working to maximize his body skill, win a few fights, drink beer and that's about it.

Lecter:
Hannibal. Hannibal is the newest addition to Basin City. He moved to a small house with his cat Clariece, his dream job would be to be a psychiatric, but until we get FT - that's so not going to happen. He's currently working in the journalism career, trying to save up for a green house so he could grow himself a cow plant.

Brudy:
Sandy started out life as a townie, she met Freddy Kreuger while working as a shop assistant in his liquor store. They eventually became lovers, she moved in with him and got pregnant. Sandy is however a romance sims, settling down with some moneyless shop owner and taking care of kids was just not what she had intended to do in life. She left Freddy with the baby the moment their son was born, she's currently living in the family bin, waiting to be relocated back to Basin City.

Curious:
Pascall moved to basin City some time a go. He's living in a very nice neighborhood. He only has one friend, and that's Tamila. The rest of the time he keeps to himself, working on his robots.

Ewing:
John Ross. He's an elderly sim I created in cas for the purpose to have some sim from whome my poor sims can borrow money from when in need. Everything borrowed needs to be payed back, with very high interest. I don't play this sim at all, he's just in the family bin being the bank of Basin City.
Field Researcher
#54 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 11:36 AM
The inhabitants of my Magical Institude of Witchcraft & Wizardry (UNI)

Gryffindor: Lily Evans
Gryffindors: James Potter, Peter Pettigrew and Isla Hitchens
Black Brothers: Sirius and Regulus Black
Lupin: Remus Lupin and Severus Snape
Muggle Girls: Petunia Evans and a bunch of NPC/townie girls

Lily an Petunia are sisters, their parents live in my main hood. Severus' parents and little sister (toddler) live next door to the Evans'.)

~*Sofie-Amalie*~
LJ
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 4:24 PM
I'm currently playing the following families:

Gopher, Desiderata Valley -- My "testing out the new EP by making a family with a bunch of kids and putting them all in FT outfits" family, consisting of grilled cheese obsessed bohemian mom Alexandra (who is really just a Natasha Una ripoff), likable trying-to-get-into-the-athletic-sector-but-too-incompetent-to-hold-even-a-job-as-a-mascot, jock dad Steve, neatfreak ballerina Laurie, tinkering, socially isolated hermit James and violin prodigy slash nerd Arthur. They are quite a diverse bunch. They live in a house I stole from the Tinker (sp?) family in Bluewater village.

Boddle, Desiderata Valley -- A single mother, like the fiftiest bohemian in Desiderata (what can I say, I love that clothing style, which is odd since I hate it in real life), named Sandy, who runs a shop, with her daughter Melanie, who keeps burning muffins in her little oven. They also live in a house I stole from Bluewater, this time Florence Delarosa's quaint little house. Poor Bluewater Village is looking very very bare.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 9th May 2008 at 8:30 PM
Hmm... where to start.

Norman (1)
Adele - a talented but somewhat antisocial artist. Elder.
Elisabeth - Adele's adoptive daughter, also an artist, also incapable of forming a long-term romantic relationship. Adult.
Rebecca - Elisabeth's and Stephen Gothier's daughter. Baby.

Norman (2)
Mireille - a doctor, ex-wife of Abhijeet. Twin sister to Adele. Elder.
Alexander - Mireille and Abhijeet's son, twin brother to Morgan. Aspires to be a doctor like his mother. Teen.

Norman (3)
Abhijeet - a slacker well on his way to becoming a professional party guest, has slept with most of the town. Elder.
Morgan - twin brother to Alexander, going to be a politician. Teen.

Bernsen (1)
Birgit - a professional athlete who has recently begun concentrating more on her family. One of Abhijeet's lovers. Elder.
George - a professional loser. Really a nice guy, just haven't done much with him. Elder.
Edward - Birgit and George's adoptive son, Elisabeth's younger brother. A seemingly-harmless nerd on his way to becoming a criminal mastermind. Adult.
Carol - Birgit and George's daughter. Toddler.

Bernsen (2)
Agnetta - Birgit's daughter, half-sister to Carol. Doesn't get along with her mother. Haven't moved her in yet. Adult.

Mallory
Dagni - One of Abhijeet's lovers, George's former roommate. Adult.

Jones
Netta - neat freak who got a nasty surprise (Messlot challenge). Adult.
Nora - Netta and Charles Benson's daughter. Child. (I had completely forgotten what their family name was when I named her, so the reference to Norah Jones isn't intentional.)

Elisabeth and Edward were created by my sister. I "adopted" them by moving them in with a cheat, so they kept their original family ties.

I'm considering pairing Edward and Morgan when she grows up, just so that Elisabeth can say: "My long-lost brother is dating my adoptive mother's twin sister's ex-husband's daughter!"
Field Researcher
#57 Old 12th May 2008 at 4:57 PM
I've just recently started a new neighborhood, so I don't have many families yet.

Auberon Fernweather, Titania Stormwatch, Robin Goodfellow, and Sorrow Ravenloft are all students at Enigma College. Auberon and Titania, and Robin and Sorrow, are, literally, made for one another, so they will hook up eventually. For the time being, they are just sowing their wild oats (which, as they are typical Sims, are pretty wild).

All four do fairly well in school, though Auberon and Robin in particular seem more interested in hanging out at the Plan 9 Lounge (an odd little bar on the Lost Highway) than actually studying.

Theo and Cleo Fink live in a run-down house in Faraway. Cleo is a plus-size romance Sim who is quite popular with the gents. Theo is sweet, but has some hygiene and personality issues. He is quite unhappy most of the time, and can sometimes be observed dancing around with a lampshade on his head and talking to invisible people.

Eric "The Moose" Strange is a bear (of the gay, not the ursine, variety) who lives in a small cabin in the woods at the edge of Faraway. He's been a bit unlucky in love, as he keeps hooking up with real players. He's recently begun spending more nights out on his deck with his new telescope. His life may take an interesting new direction soon....

I'm still toying around with ideas for a few more characters to fill out the mix.

So I'm like, "Cool! What should I get? Brain in a jar... monkey's paw... ooh, pie!"
#58 Old 17th May 2008 at 10:04 PM
I've reverted to playing Pleasantview at the moment and I am playing the Broke Family.

Brandi Broke married Chester Gieke (the sim who came with OFB or FT) and they had twins (after eating cheesecake). I named them Bruce and Brett to keep with the B theme. Chester achieved a high enthusiasm in one area and he got the genie from the Gypsy. He resurrected his mother Lucy Gieske because they needed a nanny .

Lucy moved out with Beau and Brandon (the baby Brandi was carrying and I used Insim to make Chester the father) With her fiancee Julian Cooke, they look after Beau, Brandon and Angela Pleasant because Lucy can't have children.

Dustin is now an adult and is married to Dina Caliente. They haven't had any children yet and they are still living with Brandi/Chester.

All children are obsessed with music & dance and they have good skill levels (basically they are more than 1 point :P)

Beau has reached maximum enthusiasm for music & dance as well as the top of his science career.

Edit: Brandi/Chester have now given birth to Ethan and Beau is now an adult.

Also I discovered that Lucy is a man. *cue shocking music*
Field Researcher
#59 Old 17th May 2008 at 10:48 PM
There's many families in my neighbourhood... but they're all completely neglected! Should get off my lazy butt and delete them really... u_u

Anyway, I'm currently only focusing on and playing these two:

The Tsar Family.
Consists out of Sergei (a funny, blue haired guy who's into Science), Nadine (Loves to do anything that revolves around Cuisine) and their adult son, Amadeus (a sportsy boy... totally different from his parents. He's Romance, and quite loved by the ladies).

The Solomon Family.
Consists out of Gin (Music & Dance, and the town's #1 loverboy. Every single sim adores him. Which is good, since his LTW is to woohoo with 20 sims), Tea (a quiet, nature-loving woman who knows nothing about her husband's escapades) and their child daughter, Wine (also into Music).

I'm only playing Solomon right now, since I'm waiting for Wine to grow up and marry Amadeus! :3 Then they can have a kid called Coffee or something. Hehe.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
what is essential is invisible to the eye.
#60 Old 18th May 2008 at 11:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dorka
There's many families in my neighbourhood... but they're all completely neglected! Should get off my lazy butt and delete them really... u_u

Anyway, I'm currently only focusing on and playing these two:

The Tsar Family.
Consists out of Sergei (a funny, blue haired guy who's into Science), Nadine (Loves to do anything that revolves around Cuisine) and their adult son, Amadeus (a sportsy boy... totally different from his parents. He's Romance, and quite loved by the ladies).

The Solomon Family.
Consists out of Gin (Music & Dance, and the town's #1 loverboy. Every single sim adores him. Which is good, since his LTW is to woohoo with 20 sims), Tea (a quiet, nature-loving woman who knows nothing about her husband's escapades) and their child daughter, Wine (also into Music).

I'm only playing Solomon right now, since I'm waiting for Wine to grow up and marry Amadeus! :3 Then they can have a kid called Coffee or something. Hehe.

Or you could name the child Malibu to keep with the alcoholic theme?
Field Researcher
#61 Old 18th May 2008 at 1:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by charlie-chan
Or you could name the child Malibu to keep with the alcoholic theme?

Oh, Malibu is a nice name indeed! xD Thanks! Will name it that!

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
what is essential is invisible to the eye.
#62 Old 20th May 2008 at 6:22 AM
I just started not too long ago and I've mostly been playing with the premade Uni characters so far, but here goes.

Holly River Valley:

Huffington: Heather Huffington used to be a member of the Tri-Var sorority, but is now living in a residential home. She is kind of the sluttiest girl on campus. She is six lovers toward her LTW of having WooHoo with 20 different people. Unfortunately, she also forgot to take her birth control until recently. She has three children now - Davis, her teenage son (fathered by Jimmy Phoenix); Tobias, who is a child (son of her creepy elderly drama professor); and April, an infant (who is living with her father Erik Swain). Davis has a townie girlfriend but I can't recall her name. He might not be with her long though because I'm not sure she's pretty enough for him.

Swain: Erik Swain, a family Sim, desperately wants to marry Heather Huffington, but she will have none of it. He just graduated from Sim State University and is raising his and Heather's daughter, April, alone in Holly River Valley.

Beare: Kevin Beare is a member of the Urele-Oresha-Cham fraternity. He is engaged to Tiffany Sampson, of the Tri-Var sorority.

Ruben: Joshua Ruben is a member of the Urele-Oresha-Cham fraternity. He had a crush on Tiffany Sampson and was furious when he walked in on her kissing his "brother" Kevin Beare. He is now not speaking to either of them. His brother Martin Ruben is currently living with his friend Allegra Gorey. Martin is engaged to Jane Stacks, who was living with the two until she graduated. She got a house in Holly River Valley and is waiting for Martin to graduate and move in with her so they can get married.

Nova: Castor Nova is yet another Urele-Oresha-Cham member. He is engaged to Allegra Gorey. He also had a short fling with cheerleader Claire Guthrie, but she died of a "mysterious cause," so she won't be causing any problems.

Pitts: Another Urele-Oresha-Cham member, Ashley Pitts is trying to get his mack on with girls but is failing miserably. He's managed to get Heather in bed (not hard) and is now chasing the maid, Amanda Lawrence.

Phoenix: James "Jimmy" Phoenix is the newest member of the Urele-Oresha-Cham fraternity. He has a son with Heather Huffington, named Davis. He is also dating Samantha "Sam" Thomas.

Starchild: Jared Starchild is currently living in a residence at SSU with his friend Samantha Thomas and his boyfriend Tyler "Ty" Bubbler. Was a one-time lover of Heather Huffington in her quest to reach her LTW.

Grant: Kester and his wife Miriam (maiden name Ryder) met at Academie Le Tour. They lived together on campus and got married as soon as they graduated. Right after graduation Kester came into a large inheritance from an obscure, rich relative and is now living in a huge house with Miriam. Despite his riches, Kester got a job as a police officer, wanting to work rather than lounging around at home all day. Miriam is a stay-at-home mom with their first daughter, Leah. (This family promises to get interesting, as it is the family I'm using for a polygamy challenge. XD Kester won't have a second wife, but his eldest son will.)

And... I think that's all of them right now. Lol.
#63 Old 23rd May 2008 at 1:06 AM
The Green Forrest My Custom Neighbourhood

I wanted a fresh start for all my favourite sims of Pleasantview and Strangetown, so I created a neighbourhood to bring them all together and give them new homes, new relationships, new ambitions..etc. There is a Student Housing Project which offers homes for teenage school students, wanting to leave home, share the daily costs of living with other students and have a comfortable, safe enviorment providing them with everything they need to study and prepare for their future life/career ambitions, its alot of fun having teen only households, 4 students maximum per house, and single apartments for teenagers looking to live independantly.

The teenagers currently living there...

Household 1 -
Topaz Caliente - daughter of Dina and Lazlo Curious
Marisol Mazza - newspaper girl from Strangetown
India Copur - teenage townie, previously called Ivy
and
Dirk Dreamer

Household 2 -
Russel Broke - son of Brandi Broke
Autumn Pleasant - previously known as Angela
Lilac Burb - renamed from Lucy
Meadow Thayer - One of my favourite townie teens

I moved Nevea and Dia Caliente (Dina and Nina renamed) to a Studio Flat, where they are both concerntrating on their newly found passions for art, music, literature and film. Dia has traded her trashy clothing for chilled out, bohemian chic and Nevea has decided she is going to wait to find true unconditional love before entering any new relationships.

Cassandra Goth packed up her belongings and relocated to Green Forrest after being so deeply hurt by Don Lothario. She has dediced its time for a new, colourful, happy self. Shes thrown out all her black clothes, grown her black hair and invested in a collection of colourful contact lenses. She has recently fallen in love with Pascal Curious and wants to move in with him as soon as possible
#64 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 4:41 PM
Having just recently installed the game onto my new PC I have lost all the older families I use to play with. However I have created several new families and have started playing them.

The Spencer Family
After Ethen dropped out of college he sought sanctury with his sister Kendra. But unfortnate news met the siblings soon afterwards with the death of their parents in a tragic car crash. Now Kendra is trying to earn the money while Ethen, distraught with sadness, spends his days messing around town, partying til late and sleeping with sims whenever he can.

The Beckett Family
Maurice and Linda with the children Olivia and Richard are the richest people in Sedoma. Maurice recently took over his father's company and now the money is just rolling in. But with all this, there is a skeleton in Linda's closet. For surely, Olivia is not Maurice's daughter..
#65 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 4:44 AM
Hmm. I have quite a few families in my neighborhood. Most of the families are based off challenges.

The Anderson Family
Both the parents, Nicola and Matthew, rolled the 'Have 15 Children' want, so I decided to go with it. They have twin teenage boys, a little girl, a little boy who just became a child, and twin baby boys.. again. The poor girl is outnumbered. (:

The Foster Family
The Fosters fell in love and had a little girl. However, the wife died in a fire right after she gave birth. Now the husband is dealing with his little girl, who is now a child, his job, and his grief.

The Tidi Family
This is my Messy Messlot Challenge lot. (: it's a work in progress, but my sim, Emily, has mostly finished fixing up the house. Plus she recently adopted a kitten to keep her company.

The Miller Family
My legacy challenge! I just started it, so at the moment there are only 2 children, and they are both children. One's name is Emma, and the other Kayleb. I almost never stick with a family long enough to see grandkids, but i'm determined with this family.

I have a lot more families, but those are the only ones that I cam remember at the moment..
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 10:17 PM
Oh, God. All of them? Well.

The Hills [I]

Elisa Hill: daughter of Jessica Hill, my original character and the first person to live on Dahlia Island.
Michael Hill: brother of Joanne Warde, husband of Elisa.
Unborn baby Hill: enough said, really.

The Hills [II]

Jordan Hill: twin brother of Jessica
Deanna Hill: townie, wife of Jordan
Johnathan Hill: teenaged child of Jordan and Deanna
[two more children whose names I can't remember]

The Hills [III]

Andrew Hill: son of Michael and Jessica
Cassiopoeia Hill: daughter of Narcissa and Ross Thorpe
Chloe Hill: daughter of Michael and Jessica

The Hills [IV]

James Hill: son of Elisa and Michael

The Whites

Lily White: daughter of Elisa and Michael, twin sister of James Hill
Ryan White: husband of Lily
Rowan Hill: son of Lily with Charles Haye

The Hayes

Charles Haye: husband of ... someone, lover of Lily White, father of Rowan Hill
Someone Haye: wife of Charles, lesbian lover of Daisy Inkwelle

The Inkwelle/Wardes

Daisy Inkwelle: lover of Someone Haye, lover of Cordelia Warde
Cordelia Warde: daughter of Joanne Warde and Jacques Du Pont, niece of Michael and Elisa, cousin to the Hills

The Wardes

Joanne Warde: lover of Jacques Du Pont, mother of Cordelia, aunt to the third generation Hills, great aunt to the fourth
Jacques Du Pont: father of Cordelia

The Thorpes

Narcissa Thorpe: mother to Cassiopoeia, grandmother to Chloe, husband of Ross
Ross Thorpe: husband of Narcissa, lover of Adam Poole

The Pooles

Adam Poole: husband of Joey Poole, lover of Ross Thorpe
Joey Poole: husband of Adam Poole

The Vexilles

Castor Vexille: literature major, husband of Ellen Vexille
Ellen Vexille: physics major, wife of Castor Vexille

That's everyone! I think, anyway. The Hills are currently on generation five now, although Elisa's pregnant with a generation four member again. Generation six will be on its way soon, too.
Test Subject
#67 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 10:49 PM
Ooh...Well, right now I'm not playing many families, but here some of them are:

The Daniels':

Alyssa, my legacy founder, her husband Derek (Vijayaykar or whatnot), their two daughters Pippa and Aggie, and Alyssa's three other daughters, Nemea, Devyn, and Quincy. No boys...I think Alyssa's custom-colored hair proved to be dominant over gender as well...?????

The Lothario's:

Everybody's favorite neighborhood playa', Don Lothario lives with his girlfriend Kaylynn Langerak, their daughter Estelle...I think that's her name..., and Kaylynn's new son Daniel, who's father is Daniel Pleasant. Don also has daughters by his ex-wife Cassandra Goth, Bella and Artemesia by Nina Caliente.

The Srader-Cooms':

Emma and Collin have five children, twins Ann and Ron, son Gabriel, and twin daughters Thetis and Roxanne. As you can see, I got more creative with names as time went on...XD

The Darwen's:

I started out in CAS with Joshua Darwen, his teenage daughter Alexia, and her younger sister Calliope. Then he married Brandi Broke, who moved in with her sons. She then gave birth to Gabriel, her third son with Skip, and then had her fourth son (by Joshua), ehm...I forgot his name. =)
#68 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 7:05 PM
Ooohhhh dear.
Let's see.

Currently we have the
Black-Lupin family: Sirius and Remus Black-Lupin (and you have no idea how tempted I am to put "Maturity" in there... for you Shoebox lovers). They're partners as of currently. They discovered their love for eachother conveniently when I accidently left the game open without pausing, oops.

Wells: The only one I play is Ilse, who's a female teen... who is currently pregnant with Sirius's child. She's friends with Rot and Andromeda.

Sacher: Andromeda and Rot. They're best friends and teens who live with eachother in a trailer house. I plan to eventually hook them up, but they both need to get jobs and a better house before I can expand them in any way.

Chen: I haven't played her in awhile, but I have Ella Chen in my game. She's goofy, loud, and fun but I think she has a son at the moment. I may re-make her just because I wasn't completely satisified with her.

I also have Severus Snape and his wife. Those are the ones that I've been playing religiously lately, though.
Field Researcher
#69 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 8:25 PM
I started a new hood due to some Freetime glitches. I only have a few families that I play in my new hood, but it's also populated by the clones of the Strangetown and PLeasantview sims. They live there as a kind of townies. To fill my houses and make future wives and husbands for my sims. And for me to play and test out things, when I don't want to play the other families.

Lupin-Snape: Severus and Remus are married in my game. They're fresh out of uni and proud parents of a boy and a girl. Severus is currently expecting their third child. They have also adopted Severus' mother's cat Duchess after Mrs. Snape died.

Lupin: Remus' mom Daisy lives alone after Remus went to Uni. She might move into their house (just so I remember playing her) She lives with her two dogs.

~*Sofie-Amalie*~
LJ
#70 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 11:09 PM
Well,
I've started the 'Twin' family.
Started with a mom, a dad, and two twin little toddlers made on CAS.
Then, I had them have a baby, with them both being family aspiration, and...
they had another little girl. After that, they had another birth in the family , but this time they had twins again.
The toddlers on CAS are now teens, and every other little kid is a child.
The parents are on the verge of being elders.
I want them to go on for legacy's , btu we'll see how far it goes. =]
I also had another single male, who had married a wonderful townie, and had a baby with her. Then, he had cheated on her, and had a baby with that woman. The new woman lives with him, and the original mom accidentally got deleted.
Fun.
#71 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 11:16 PM
oh boy, I make a new family like every day and then cease to play them again o_O

But I have stuck with The Greens for a while. They live in Welch Acres and are on Gen. 3. The oldest is about to turn into an adult.
#72 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 11:46 PM
I absolutely love some of the names in here. My game is about 50% populated with YAs, but I play a lot of families, too. My town is probably overcrowded, actually. This is just some of them:

Landgraab IV - Consists of medical expert Lord Voldemort and his fiancée, Valentine. Oh, and Malcolm, who was turned into an elf when his house was taken over.

Death Eaters - Slacker dementors Bill, Clancey and Willard, who were basically created to serve Voldey's most eeevil plans.

Malfoy - Consists of Lucius, Draco, Draco's chihuahua Perseus, as well as Harry Potter, the ghosts of his parents (I know, I'm cruel) and his terrier Albus Dumbledog (who is, um, female). They live on Privet Drive, where Harry is happily at home in his cupboard once more. OK, maybe not happily, but it is very entertaining.

Lex/Snape - Severus is posing as a muggle, rooming with pretty guitarist/military official Tristan. He has a secret lair (basement), which he can only access via teleportation. They have two often-haywire robots, Sir Vatron I and Miss Piggy-Bank.

Gjertsen/Crane - Consists of drumming adventurer Max, his alien child Sven, and their pierced punk gamer roommate Pixie.

Ellix - Consists of concert pianist Cyanide, his girlfriend Emma (also on the music career path), and their babies Theodore and Rosemarie.

Garver/Cartell - Probably my most interestingly situated families, lol. It's lawyer Alec, his son Adrian Mikul, his boyfriend Jaye, Jaye's daughter Cinnamon; and a teenage girl named Valerie, who moved in when her mother decided to marry the Dark Lord..

Weschester - Another fun one. Glam musician Liam, his girlfriend Welcome (a country singer), her teenage brother Dominic, and Cinnamon's half-brother, Julius. Most of my Sims were fic-muses first. So, Welcome was good friends with Julius's mom, Euhlia, and took him in when the muse bamf!ed.

Luciano - Consists of elderly Abuelito, his son Antonio (a bodybuilder SWAT member), his daughter Carmela (a hairdresser) and her son Dario. Also their two pets, Tortilla and Enchilada.

Mackenzie - My super-cute crossdresser Bon Bon runs a bakery from home with his teen sister, Hannah. One of my favorite families to play... overwhelmingly cute!

I also play several of the families in Pleasantview, Bluewater, etc.
#73 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 1:28 AM
acording to simpe, i have something like 1456 people living in my Pine Lake hood (and its 6 sub-hoods) but I only play as my selfsim and my girlfriends.

so that makes like 1435 NPC's!
Top Secret Researcher
#74 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 1:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Remyohmy
oh boy, I make a new family like every day and then cease to play them again o_O

But I have stuck with The Greens for a while. They live in Welch Acres and are on Gen. 3. The oldest is about to turn into an adult.

Me too!
I don't know why.
For me it might just be downloading some many good looking sims that I can't wait to reproduce.

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

Lab Assistant
#75 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 7:45 PM
James Hill, a sim who I thought was straight, is apparently gay and has had a joined union with John Dorian, a CAS townie that I made. They have one child [though I forget its name - there are far too many Hills] and a live in maid named Carmen Addison. Also a dog, a Dorian Shorthair. [A breed I inserted into the Dorians' fictional past. Also, James Hill is now James Dorian. And he's pregnant with their second child.]

Johnathan Hill [generation three sim] went to university and met Ariana Hart, another CAS townie, and they're now married. I really want to kill off some of my Hills because I've got like six different families of Hills now. ; ;
Page 3 of 7